Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago my wife crashed her 2001 Civic into the back of an F150. No damage to her, but the Civic didn't make it. While waiting on the insurance money we looked around and really liked what we saw in the Focus. She fell in love with the Ford Edge first, but liked the Focus just as much. Since kids aren't in the picture quite yet, we couldn't justify spending the extra coin on the Edge, so Focus it was.

I managed to put two dealerships in a bidding war, which worked out in my favor. We ended up securing a black SEL w/ 303a package, along with nav for $400 below invoice, financed at 2% @ 60 months. $22865 before TTL. In my opinion, you just couldn't beat the fuel economy & technology packed in this little car for the price.

Here's a few shots of her sitting next to my 08' Mazdaspeed 3. If it were up to me, I would have waited for the ST, but I had to remember it's not me driving the car. Looking forward to hanging around the forums, and convincing myself I really don't need to sell my MS3 next year and pick up an ST [8D]

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Sweet looking car. Welcome to the focus family. [welcome]

·
Registered
416 Posts
<noticing the Mazda 3 beside it> So...how do the two compare???

·
Registered
532 Posts
congrats on your purchase! If you can, please post more pictures. I hope you and your wife enjoy the car for years to come. I am happy your wife is okay and the insurance will work out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts