Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as ads says, forced to drive track car now, trying to sell off whatever I can to acquire something else quickly. Basic no frills se hatch 5-speed in light blue. In Santa Cruz, Ca fell asleep driving woke up in irrigation ditch.

So we salvaged almost everything. Body was all but total waste, one good panel left the driver side rear door, car is blue 45k on it, manual, perfect interior non smoker has all side glass, door cards etc, floor rims and tires good but scuffed, motor suspension harnesses ...

We really have almost everything exceptions (other than body);
Headliner, windshield and rear glass , passenger rear side air bag, pass front light assembly, puke tank, passenger headlight, passenger lower control arm, driver seat belt srs fired, front bumper, cover and passenger lower bracketry, ps ecu and crash box will need reprogram if you want computers, FYI made it run by bypassing starter ecu kills it's ground and fuel pump relay manual trigger, still perfect runner.
Sucks need a DD badly, if you need anything shoot me a pm and we'll go from there.

-Reuben

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
See how much it'd be to ship the trans to 77032, business address and give me a total please!

I'm pretty rough on my cars and it wouldn't hurt to have a spare waiting around.

PM sent as well.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Do you have the 2 x Package Tray clips? I would LOVE them

They look like this and attach to the package tray in the hatch where it pivots

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
This car wasn't a leather equipped car was it? I could use a console cover, but Ford wants a mint for one!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will check out the trunk clips tomorrow trunk doesn't open and I got into it with my car today. And it too is most probably totalled, homedepot truck smashed into it @ Home Depot! FFS so mad!!! Let ya know.

Thanks for concern she is fine not a scratch just a scary way to wake up, mid air after burm/curb hit down a ditch. Very safe cars for sure... Attached image for kicks and I got more hurt (bruised knee) in full roll caged Vette , go figure.

Bad things come in three and that there Chevy... Is #3 thank god!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Glad your wife is okay, and sorry about your cars.
Is the rear wiper arm in good shape? Also, would the driver door spear happen to be grey?
This post is over a year old and the user's last activity was:
04-15-2016 05:18 PM

You most likely wont get a response. Check the BST section near the bottom of the forum for parts you may need.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts