Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a body kit for my car, no I'm not a ricer. My friends say to get the EVO III but i dont like it so much, plus it's like the most common body kit you see on a focus. I wan't one that you dont see a lot, I've seen this wide body kit before, and i think it looks really sweet and very unique. Do you guys think it's worth the money?

Some guy is selling one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2438329451

I really like it, should i get it? I read before that there are problems with installation.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i dont like it, and have heard real bad stuff about it

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
It looks clean except for the big holes where fog lights should be. You might want to get a new kit instead of a used one.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the more I look at it the more it bothers me...The guy said it was a brand new kit...but either way I'm probably still not gonna get it. More than likely I'm thinking of getting the one at www.andysautosport.com

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nope sir I don't like it at all.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I used to like it, but I would have to have spacers on the wheels to make them come out more .. and then that would lead to more problems. So it would be a no-go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts