Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody make a wide body kit that doesn't require a front or rear bumper to go with the kit?? car is in the shop, need to know asap. i have a Full 05 Roush bodykit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ive been looking for a wide body kit for awhile now and cant find one that doesnt require front or rear kits. Were did you get the Roush bodykit from cause i can't find those either lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
it's almost impossible to find the roush fronts, you have to look on this forum or (dare i say it) focaljet

someone on here, i think his name is hocuspocus, has the full roush kit for the 05-07 models that he's selling

that aside, a wide body kit is exactly what it says it is, it gives the car a wider body style and no body kit bumper was fitted to match someone else's aftermarket wide body kit setup, you would have to pay someone to make something, or just make your own

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
a set of F2 flares would be good but good luck on finding them. saw a track car with the flares and stock bumpers stretched to liine up and it looked beastly

·
Registered
455 Posts
omg dmoney said the evil word lol

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's almost impossible to find the roush fronts, you have to look on this forum or (dare i say it) focaljet

someone on here, i think his name is hocuspocus, has the full roush kit for the 05-07 models that he's selling

that aside, a wide body kit is exactly what it says it is, it gives the car a wider body style and no body kit bumper was fitted to match someone else's aftermarket wide body kit setup, you would have to pay someone to make something, or just make your own
HocusFocus* lol. this is my tread bro! lmao and the kit is no longer for sale, i am doing a front end swap and installing it after a minor accident. but i do have a bunch of OEM parts for sale ;)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ive been looking for a wide body kit for awhile now and cant find one that doesnt require front or rear kits. Were did you get the Roush bodykit from cause i can't find those either lol
And, i got the kit directly from Roush and sad to say, no bs, but it was the last of em. the only way you may be able to piece together a kit is look around an aftermarket sites that may be selling them. Good luck on a front bumper cover and upper wing though.. I am looking for a Roush hood scoop to complete it.

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
The F2 are gone and the company with the molds hasn't put any out yet. Wings West makes widebody fender flares that'll match RS bumper covers... or you could stretch it like they were sayin'...

·
Registered
0 Posts
RS Fenders and Front Ends, there is 2 part out threads on FJ regarding RS Parts in the Euro RS Conversion Sub Forum on there, hope that helps.

Otherwise you have the crappy WW Kit or crappier F2 Kit

·
Registered
220 Posts
You can get all but the front bumper from Andy's auto sport (I believe, there's a website I have saved that does still have parts)

And my bad! Hocusfocus, that's catchy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts