Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any thoughts or any experience with the wide kit for the Zx3's? They look awesome but do they crack or break too easy. just asking before i put the kit on...

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
shortly, i got some this weekend. and there will be no cracks if you pay to get it p[ut on. just the front fenders is about to cost me 600 bux!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
go to www.focustuning.com to see there widebody kit. The website isnt up right now becuz of renovations but the have a short opening still where they show the kit.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I saw one on a black car, it didn't have proper rims and tires for it....But it looked like something straight out of hell, put a wild hood on it, get the halos and swap the leds to reds, and you'll have a little demon, the cops won't like the reds but thats why you wire them independently

·
Registered
59 Posts
I love mine, have craked the bumber once but that happens with pretty much any kit out there and can be fixed. This is a very old pic but you get the idea.

2 times [:D]

newer pic (I no longer have any graphics and the paint is flat black)

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
those rims dont fit that kit at all. Also why the transformer logo on the front? Thats the best I've seen that kit look but the front end still looks like the face of a fat kid to me.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've seen pics of that car one a few sites and ebay showing off that kit, i just remember the wheels that didn't fit at all....with some good wheels than it will be sweet

·
Registered
965 Posts
I like the blue one a little better. Over all I think its a pretty cool kit. How much did that cost after it was all done?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I', really diggin that hood, did you buy it or was it a custom job?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts