Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I got my x4 mount in last night and was setting up my "gauges" on it this morning before work. Saw that there were 3 different afr options. Any specific one I should be using?
I chose the afr setting with the greatest number and took her for a few wot pulls. Saw that the afr hit 12.1 at it's least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I got my x4 mount in last night and was setting up my "gauges" on it this morning before work. Saw that there were 3 different afr options. Any specific one I should be using?
I chose the afr setting with the greatest number and took her for a few wot pulls. Saw that the afr hit 12.1 at it's least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using FF Mobile
Use the one in your log list , might want to send me a new log as well

Tom

·
Registered
120 Posts
Use the one in your log list , might want to send me a new log as well

Tom
Alright! I'll get a log togetger after work!

Thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Could you reccomend a model? Also how will this effect the tuning process?
Innovate makes some great Wideband Air/Fuel Sensors.

I use these on my Ducati with LogWorks iPhone app to dial things in.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Got a vent mount for my xcal4 so now I can use the gauges. Just have to figure out what to do about the cord.i can't close the access door to the obd2 when the cord is plugged in and the cord itself hangs in the way.

Sent from my SM-G920T using FF Mobile
there are 2 tabs you can push in on the sides of the obd connector to make it pop out of the dash. then you will have enough room to plug it in and keep door shut. its what i do for my bluetooth obd

·
Registered
48 Posts
2012-2016 Ford Focus Custom 7 Color Series Gauge Package

So...If I were to buy one of these gauge pods, which will accept the C-F-M AEM sensor gauge, what 3 gauges (one will obviously not be used) would you guys (Tom?) recommend? 2014 SE CAI, Rear Muffler Delete, Larger TB. I don't have a header or tune yet.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would do a gauge vs the stock o2 , smaller , always there , get use to looking at it

Tom

Couldn't u just wire up a AF gauge to your existing O2 since it's wideband?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
161 Posts
True, just an idea. Gonna be getting a SCT x4 here soon anyway but was just curious. Bought a cheap gauge a while back to see if it would work but gave up since I was tired of trying to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 58 of 58 Posts