Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Since we all love when posts get dug up from the dead, I've got a 2013 Sedan and just moved to Wichita, its white, dark tint, has a few stickers in the left rear window and if the cutout is open its very loud.
Welcome to the 316.
check out wichitascca.org for autocross scheduling and kansasdragway.com to see the local strip's schedule.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Anyone know who drives the Tangerine Scream ST that I always see at the body shop on S. West St where N2-Win used to be? I see it everyday and it looks really nice.

·
Registered
59 Posts
South west, i work st cessna, its probably me, i gotta black st, what parts are you from and is there ever any focus st meets?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ive seen a blue one here that tried to play with me, i literally just got my st and he was cruising next to me hitting the throttle showing off his bov, flexing his muscles i guess lol.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Hmm probably someone else then. There's a blue RS that's up northwest too.

I'm east side. I don't go to focus meets lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
im by bradley fair.... question .. do you know how to do a upgrade for sync.. i have read the directions and cant seem to get it to work..

·
Registered
6 Posts
im by bradley fair.... anyone know how to do a update on the sync.. i have followed the directions to a t and even did it with tech support on the phone and got nothing

·
Registered
33 Posts
SE Wichita Ford Focus Fanatic up in the hizzy.

If y'all ever see a red, bone-stock 2001 Ford Focus SE rollin' at (or below) the speed limit in River City...

...that would be yours truly, yo. LOL!!

BIG shout out to my fellow Wichitans. Lay on the horn if you run into me. I mean, don't actually run INTO me, if you can possibly help it. 'Just sayin', feel free to say 'hey' sometime.

Best,
Bamm

21 - 39 of 39 Posts