Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in WI... preferably near the Appleton area, but if not, thats okay too... where have you got your tint done? How much was it? I'm looking for a good, reputable place, with a good warranty, but not too too much.

Thanks guys +Rep will be given out

·
Registered
188 Posts
Erikson's Auto Trim in Racine. http://www.ericksontrim.com/. Good work by these guys, all my family uses, tinting on mine, tinting on my dads Caddy and a remote start on my sisters Mazda 6. Fair prices too. Too bad they aren't closer to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
theres a place here in stevens point that does a really nice job for around 300 for all the back windows. it percision sound they do sound systems too

·
Registered
104 Posts
Theres this place in madison called eclipse tint and its address is

2219 S. Stoughton Road

they do great work...i have an explorer to prove it. lol

·
Registered
104 Posts

2219 S. Stoughton Road

They do enforce the laws though.. you cant get more than 50%

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
there is a place in rhinelander that does it for 245 and it is really nice!!! Sounds in Motion

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is a place right by where I work in Fond du Lac called Barber Graphics that did my cousin's car, they quoted me 250 for all the windows on my focus, 20%.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts

2219 S. Stoughton Road

the lady at eclipse did my car, and when i called her this summer to do my sisteres fiances 350z she said she doesnt do cars anymore...

the place in point is owned by a guy i know. does GREAT work! PM me i can get you the name and number... i have to find the card

·
Registered
235 Posts
Come down to Milwaukee and you can get all windows done for right around or under $200 usually. I would recommend Perfect Touch Window Tint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts