Focus Fanatics Forum banner

361 - 380 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
The only thing missing when he wished her well was the wink.

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
I love the bleeding heart liberals ,I started this post 4 months ago saying " If people would stay home for the next 30 day this would be over

Not so crazy of a statement now is it looking back but I am sure some liberal will chime in saying thats against there rights or I have to work , no one has to work when it comes to people dying , yes you have rights but its very obvious that a minority of people feel there rights are more important then the lives around them , 30 days just isnt that log to have this over with

Trump 2020 , ALL Lives Matter , Raise the funding to the Police and give them a bonus

Tom

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
We both live in NC it's all of the very conservative people that say that.Some people do have to work you want electricity right? water, sewer, medical Care, trash service.
Hospitals have to be open, EMTs have to keep working fireman, police officers the list goes on and on.

Have you ever worked at a farm? Have you ever worked with dialysis patients? probably not.

Tom lots of us do have to work so people can live.
Working at a garage and providing a luxury service you probably don't understand that.

Words have meaning so when you say no one has to work that's not true. Yes I know I'm reading to much into it.

I'm not a liberal. I call out BS on all sides.

I'm on nextdoor. Every person that's trump2020 is anti mask, and is anti lock down.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
'Every person that's trump2020 is anti mask, and is anti lock down.'

YES, somebody is trying to Trumpitize history there. Look at the antimaskers, they all hold Trump signs. They are also the ones claiming covid is fake and we need to get the country back to work regardless. Only an uninformed nitwit would put that on Dems.

Trump signed several executive orders Friday to supposedly drop drug prices a huge (according the the White House) amount, but those who looked at the exact wording found a sneaky little caveat in each one to make it in effect null and void. The experts say they make 'virtually no difference at all' in the situation as it stands except to morons who live and die based on every Trump word. They'll of course celebrate his having 'done something'.

Truth is not truth. So how do you tell when you have to go to the bathroom? Since you can't believe what you see hear and feel? It must be messy at your house.

If ever there was a phrase that marked a huge chunk of the populace as utterly stupid, that would be it.

Reactions: Pb-foot

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
It just hit me that post #362 is an oxymoron. You can't be a bleeding heart liberal and do the things suggested in it, they are antithetical as well as diametrically opposed to each other. More of that direct to the point thinking that makes so much sense when things cannot be because they are.

·
Grey Friar
926 Posts
Regardless of what anybody thinks about the availability of tests, or accuracy of tests, or percentage of deaths, or amount of hype or denial, or amount of POTUS incompetence, or which side the pinball drains out on, Covid-19 has caused 3 times as many deaths as the Vietnam War caused. That's not hype, and that's not a factoid that should be ignored. If everybody had been capable of doing a few very simple things, like wear masks, and stay away from each other, and wash hands frequently, and stay home for awhile, the whole thing would have died down to a trickle, and we'd be seeing far less deaths, and much more opportunity for business.

MLB is struggling to conduct baseball games, but because the disease was politicized by the ignorant sociopath in the WH, not every player feels like cooperating with the CDC precautions... so teams like the Miami Marlins have to forfeit all their games for the next two weeks (at least), until no one on the team test positive. And other games had to be cancelled due to the contaminated locker room they left behind in Philly.

Everywhere crowds go they leave a death-wake behind them, because there are too many cowardly whiners, and too many Trump-worshiping cultists, and too many ego-geeks in our country to get things back to near-normal. This disease is showing the weakness of our population, not the strength. The world can see how bad things can get in a country of spoiled brats, who think they are "too good" to have to cooperate with others... it shows in our politically twisted south (and certain other red-states), in our hypocritical Bible-belt, and in our disenfranchised inner cities. The infection rate is taking-off because of our weakness as a country, and way too many people are still out of work because of all the weak-willed and/or stupid/ignorant whiners.

There is a gathering that attracts a lot of tough-guy posers, ego-geeks, and whores, coming up this weekend in Sturgis, SD. Watch for a surge in illness and random death in every state and town around there, starting in about two weeks, as these types of ignorant and self-entitled people spread disease to innocent people who use the same facilities they contaminate. Not-giving-a-shit about others will destroy our country one day, either when the next worse disease hits, or when China and the rest of our trading partners turn away from our 'economic leadership' due to not being able to trust us... we can't trust us, why should they?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Covid-19 has caused 3 times as many deaths as the Vietnam War caused
ORLY? Evidence?

Holy cow, .000086% of the population died over several months!

Why exactly are you telling me to stay home but whinging about sportsball people not being able to travel and play games? GTFO with that. And the disease was politicized before it even came to this country. The awful governors that thought it was a dandy idea to copy the Chinese, because their containment was so efffective, are the politicizers. And of course if certain America-haters weren't so busy seeing racists under their bed and being distracted with whatever that phony impeachment circus was about, we might've kept this thing out altogether by keeping out the Chinese.

The infection rate is taking-off because of overtesting. So many people test positive and were never sick, it is a total joke. Any healthy person not collecting Social Security has negligible risk of death.

This disease is showing the weakness of our population
Yes, we really are a nation of fat, lazy, unhealthy people. Luckily the schlockdown seems to have gotten a lot of people out bicycling and walking.

But yeah, the H-D crowd are a bunch of fat old boomers, so they have enough existing morbidities that they might want to avoid it. They don't have that moral immunity that the "peaceful protestors" do. But it's probably safer to ride helmetless into Sturgis and harhop into oblivion than to sit at home watching cable fake news and getting all riled up over a bunch of overblown hooey. You might catch TDS that wait and reeee yourself into insanity.

·
Registered
71 Posts
but in THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES (TM) I do agree that we should allow people to stay home and be safe. We must delay the election. People will die if they go out and vote. People's health is more important. Anyone that opposes delaying the election wants people to die and is a bad person.

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
Uh, your ultra conservative Federalist Society just called Trump a fascist Thursday over wanting to delay the vote and called for him to be impeached as well.........

50 million tests in 400 million people is not overtesting except to people who fail math. And I don't buy the numbers anyway. Start talking about 50 million RESULTS BACK and we might listen. Similarly a wildly varying guess of 600,000-2 million is not evidence either (Vietnam war dead). The poster before was talking about American dead not overall. Or later poster comparing red (apples) as being the same as orange (oranges).

'The awful governors that thought it was a dandy idea to copy the Chinese, because their containment was so efffective, are the politicizers.'

I don't think all 50 of them put together can keep up with Trump's damage. Haven't seen it yet.

I'm now doing work for Dems to rouse the vote and even converting a lot of R's now (can't count 'em) who have seen common sense to reject Trump. I haven't in hundreds of people heard one word about hating America, it's more imaginary bullsh-t from those who see communists hiding under the bed. Our system was partly based on some communist ideas back in the later 1700's, somebody has failed to keep up. When you all agree to be governed by the same laws that is communistic. The very idea of people working together in society to the betterment of all is communist, keep talking like an idiot. You share costs meaning you sometimes pay for others in healthcare, drugs, food (we give food to the poor, you have no real choice in that), utilities (indigent aid programs), and if you don't think you are sharing with those over you at your job you are f-cking stupid. They pay you $8/hr. and charge billing of $15/hr. for every man they use, check average temporary wages. The very idea of capitalist free market 'make something for a $1 to sell it for s $1.50 profit' is forced sharing with those above you that commonly once they get that high do not work as hard as you. And you people talk about 'redistribution of wealth' like you would prevent it from happening?! Look at the cause of EVERY recession or depression ever and it is concentration of wealth (by the rich) that caused it, you people can't even grasp the meaning of basic english.

The ONLY difference is one of phrasing and selectively choosing what to b-tch about while leaving other things that should be included alone because they hit too close to home.

·
Grey Friar
926 Posts
ORLY? Evidence?
The infection rate is taking-off because of overtesting. So many people test positive and were never sick, it is a total joke. Any healthy person not collecting Social Security has negligible risk of death.
View attachment 307333
Try to keep up. The VNW resulted in 50,441 US casualties. You have to compare apples-to-apples, not apples-to-watermelons. We were closing in on 150,000 US deaths from Covid-19 at the time I posted... the count was ~148,000 then, it is over 154,000 as of today. 50,441 X 3 = 151,323. The only thing that can be controlled in the USA is US deaths, not global deaths... we don't run the world (in spite of what Bush-daddy might have said when he was POTUS). AMC got it right, you didn't.
Simple Google search: total covid-19 us deaths - Google Search

The chart you posted shows how badly our nation has done in controlling the spread of this disease. When you finally get Covid-19, you'll find out a few things that you obviously don't understand about yourself right now (I'm not wishing it on you, but it's obvious you will get it one day due to your lack of concern for your fellow man... i.e. people who don't care about others and do nothing to protect others miss the point that they are part of all "others", so it's inevitable). There is clearly a severe lack of leadership in the office of POTUS... the idiot can't even put together a rational sounding statement in regards to science, medicine, economics, race relations, civil rights, or religion... he lacks in every metric for political leadership, and it shows in the botched job his administration has done over the entire time DJT has polluted the office of POTUS.

BTW, there is no such thing as "overtesting", as long as the tests are accurate. There are serious concerns among the scientific medical community (including CDC leaders) that many of the test results are "false-negatives". Tests not properly administered, or not properly analysed in the lab, or not properly sensitive enough to catch early infections, will show a result that is not true. So, it is possible that the death rate is lower than we think due to testing failures. However, there is also concern among medical professionals that cause-of-death is under-reported for Covid-19, due to "underlying conditions" being claimed as cause of death. So, it is possible that the death rate is higher than we think, due to lack of guidance from the federal government in how deaths in this pandemic should be reported. All we can be sure of is when the infection rate is skyrocketing, then the number of deaths will inevitably skyrocket with them... percentages be damned, the data is flawed. 150,000+ US deaths, so far... and a long way from over due to failed leadership... over 3-times the number of US deaths from the VNW.

Reactions: amc49

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
office of POTUS... the idiot can't even put together a rational sounding statement in regards to science, medicine, economics, race relations, civil rights, or religion...
Your kidding right , have you listened to your choice he is a bumbling idiot and cant complete a sentence , If biden is so good at all the things Trump isnt ( Trump 2020 ) why didnt he implement them when he was with the Black POTUS , he did NOTHING , he makes statements of all the things he will do yet did none of then when he was POTUS JR

Moron couldnt even get out what he was trying to say and stated " Vote for Trump "

Sorry , after seeing the NOTHING he did as POTUS JR I will stick with TRUMP 2020

My Wifes medications cost me over 1200 a month because the great and wonderful obama care there not covered under , sense Trump signed the new Medication bill I have been contacted by one of the Medications Companies wanting me to stay with buying from them at a 40% discounted rate , that one drug alone with a 40% discounT will save me 240 a month or 2880.00 a year ,I feel I will save about 500-700.00 a month when the new laws go into effect and this all gets worked out

Take that with the other things Trump has done for the middle class and I will be about 900-1100 a month better off

You guys can talk all the crap you want about Trump but he is the first POTUS sense Regan that I can look at my wallet and see a difference and look at the other things he has done and is doing and hold my head high

TRUMP 2020

Tom

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
Somebody slap that guy.

EVERY SINGLE WORD of Trump's drug cost reduction charade is fake so far. Each action has a fine print caveat in it that scraps the directive if it is invoked (like if the drug company states it will lose money the directive is invalid for them) and every single person of thinking wit realized INSTANTLY the directives will likely NEVER take effect. One of them on purpose did not get signed but Trump (bumbling Biden error?) claimed he did. Then in next press go-round said he didn't on purpose (reverse bumbling Biden error from the day before?) to force the drug companies to 'do something'. The drug companies instantly ALL refused to come to the meeting.

Bumbling Biden?

I like China. China is who brought the virus.
I like masks, I don't like masks. 30 words apart. Pick any subject you want and you see that at some point come out, the first half of his sentence in no way makes sense with the last half. And you are silly enough to talk about Biden? I see like a Trump/Biden 30/1 ratio there, please don't make me choke people with proof of it.
How about the Montreal cognitive assessment test? The last 5 questions are HARD he claimed, the test is 3rd grade easy. I took it and through it in a minute.
The greatest stock market in history. After Obama brought it to 18000 from 6000.
I brought manufacturing back to the USA. Where is it at? Maybe 6000 jobs nationwide created. Close to 40 million jobs lost now. Pitiful. 33% loss in GDP.
Mexicans are rapists, and I'm sure some of them are good people. (bumbling Biden mistake?) Yes, you put their children in cages and lied for months that you could tell where every single child and parent was. What you do with good people who are rapists. Oh, you hire them every year at Maralago to then hold back their wages at the end of the year and then fire them because you didn't know they weren't legal in the US. 4 years in a row now. Utterly chickensh-t, but chickensh-t is what DJT does best of all and it is after all DOING SOMETHING.
DJT killed Obamacare too, so why is it still here? And why are you b-tching about it if he killed it, that would mean he DIDN'T do something. ??????
Where is the comprehensive healthcare bill he just announced 2 weeks ago to make everybody shake their heads sadly; that he said he would be SIGNING this week? You got toothless directives that mean nothing instead, like most of his work. Sound and fury signifying NOTHING, except to those who swear he's 'doing something'.
Coal is back folks! Coal has lost thousands more jobs.
Chinese tariffs? No headway and totally forgotten about. Yep, the farmers are saved. Now up to 100 billion paid to them and no end in sight.
DO something???? WHERE is the nationwide response to corona???????? 'It will be gone as soon as it gets hot'.
Where are the JOBS NOW???? The USMCA COST us jobs, the people south of the border got raises and we got NOTHING. Mexico as well is now paying for the wall............right. WHAT wall?
Somebody should point out to Trump that absentee ballots and mail-in ballots are the SAME THING, yet he is firmly convinced they are not. The White House already tried....another bumbling Biden moment.
Where's the V curve recovery he promised for weeks? All we have gotten is the clear impression that he would kill your children if needed to get that recovery back on the road.
Where's the steel plants he said opened but didn't? What about the computer one that he claimed just opened when it had been open for a LONG time? More bumbling Biden.

The tip of the iceberg literally, one could go on for hours on the utterly massive incompetence Trump has brought us, the former 5 worst presidents put together can't touch him for damage done.

I call that doing something. The absolute biggest liar in history to ever stay in the White House. That's doing something. The single bringer of more adversity and malaise to this country ever seen ever. That's doing something. You are less safe (even from germs now), less well paid, and lied to more than ever before, and thinking that is a good thing marks you as unable to deal with modern planet earth. Definitely doing something there. Sucker sorting to build his masses.

You idiots for Trump keep claiming he's doing something but whenever pressed as to WHAT you usually can't competently really come up with ANYTHING good, much less real. Meaning your true place in history is bumbling yourselves into being the greatest sucker/perpetrators of breaking this country up into little pieces while all the time saying the others 'hate America'. You've imagined your defense, I'm smothered in Dems every day now and haven't heard that one time.

Every one of you defenders of the Trump-god should be put to the question of just WHAT has he done and if you can't answer it with a constructive REALITY BASED answer you should go to jail for fomenting insurrection in the United States.

Obamacare the deal breaker? If you are one of those that takes the $1.50 profit when you spend $1 in your cost I for one have no feelings for you, you chose what side to be on, now live with it. Jack your prices up higher, you certainly do it for every other excuse you get. You R's in that situation are always preaching to us lower down non-business types that you have to 'put out the effort' to get anywhere, so put it out and shut up. You whine as much as indigents do. First president since Reagan to see a wallet difference? Wondering what you've been doing wrong, I have noticed it in a positive way with several in between.

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
'If biden is so good at all the things Trump isnt ( Trump 2020 ) why didnt he implement them when he was with the Black POTUS , he did NOTHING , he makes statements of all the things he will do yet did none of then when he was POTUS JR'

That meandering parroting over and over shows a whopping misunderstanding in how the government works. Anybody studying it realizes pretty quick the VP is merely a figurehead who rarely gets anything he wants to do done.

If you don't think so, then tell us what Spiro Agnew got done when VP, or Bush Sr. (other than mixed up in Iran Contra, and that done for Reagan), or the unusual case of Bush Jr. who was weak and had Cheney up his butt every minute of the day. Go back further and you won't find much of that, the VPs' hands are pretty much tied. Under either party. BECAUSE of the Bush/Cheney interaction exactly, a strong VP flexing muscle makes the President look weak. Both sides catch that instantly.

So, once again I call bullsh-t.

Don't make me count Trump incompetent statements to Biden ones to determine a ratio of bumbling, you absolutely KNOW you will lose there. It is preordained in the stars.

R's can't do anything with facts anyway...............truth is not truth. That's a blanket announcement one does not know what the truth is. You can't argue what you don't know.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
They both suck.
Democrats have issues Republicans have issues.

Very easy to say they both suck.
I saw a sign in somebody's yard it said 'Any functioning adult 2020"

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
You can say what you want , The Drug Companies wouldnt of contacted me if they were not worried about something happening from this new bill , you naysayers always look at the glass half empty , I see it half full

I just ordered Her medication for next month and one Drug alone was 256.00 cheaper they stated " about 240.00 cheaper " when they called me , yes they called me , 7 other medications were a total of 83.00 cheaper and I was told if this bill goes through as it is all her medication would have to be covered under her part D

You guys can trash TRUMP 2020 all you want , I 100% can see a change to my wallet where obama has cost me 10`s of thousands with his dishonest lied about " you get to keep your plan " , Its working for me and I will stick by him

A good read about Lying bumbling joe PolitiFact - Ad Watch: Fact-checking a video about Biden’s academic record
Im sure its trumps fault... Right ?

Tom

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I also have a wife with health issues and if Tom feels like his finances are going to be better off when it comes to his wife's medical care I can't blame him for supporting whoever.
If Tom says his medical bills have gone down recently I believe him, I don't believe Tom is the type of guy to just lie out of his ass for no reason. He obviously cares about his family and I support that.

I have no problem saying my wife comes first. The biggest issue we have is not medication but procedures getting approved.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,397 Posts
The Corona-19 is is a deep state, democrat attack on the election which must be defeated.
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
C19 _stage 2: Inform POTUS of Dooms Day ‘inaccurate’ scenarios [models] predicting death count 1mm+ [the political ‘force’] _lock down [wipe economic and unemployment gains]
C19 _stage 3: Activate ‘controlled’ [D] GOVS to ‘spike’ death count + project statewide fear by presenting ‘alarming’ on-ground conditions [hospital [care-supplies] projections].
C19 _stage 4: Push testing, testing, testing to spike ‘infected’ rate incline due to daily testing inc [the political ‘set up’] _controlled MSDNC failure to report death count [rates] proportional to ‘infected’ rate _deliberate miscounting of infected numbers [%] _change non_positive to positive _label death of non_C19 as C19 _etc.
C19 _stage 5: Eliminate / censor any opposing views [anti-narrative]
[Ready when needed]
Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
1. Eliminate record economic gains
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19]
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures]
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage]
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey]
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor]
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
Uh, if even half of that is right then the R party needs to dissolve itself as incompetent, you DO realize that all of THAT reflects DIRECTLY on how well they run the government THEY supposedly control???? They controlled all 3 main pieces of the puzzle and now down to 2, I'd say the non-existent 'deep state' is pretty much kicking their butt. In short, freaking out at your own accomplishments (lack thereof actually). No, it can't be you, therefore we invent some imaginary bad guy. Down to only one broken part in government right now as the other one can't even get together on what to fix. Where's the R plan? Trump now giving speeches disconnected from reality, talking about insurrection all over the country and only in his own mind and people still worried about how bad Biden is. The politico talk shows today bringing up nothing except how disconnected Trump is and how even the suburbs, he's 'trying to save' want nothing to do with it, the polls over the last week based on him saving them just went even worse against him. Everybody commenting on how nothing on corona or the economy tanking has him talking about THAT, it's the FEAR thing again that Bush 1 used to lose so miserably before. You R's are so d-mn FEARFUL. So much so you fear ANY going forward at all (progress = progressive), no you want to 'conserve' and can't even use the freakin' word right as in to conserve something (so that YOU can get it, no doubt), its' meaning is warped to something that stays the same or stagnates and just the way you like it. You don't even grasp the proper use of english. Why you so often confuse your OWN elites as Dems. Trump being one but you are so silly you can't grasp that. Attached to the non-colluders he is more deep state than enybody on earth. It gets pretty funny how so much of what R's rail against smacks of what they do all day long.

I heard somebody previously mention Reagan as putting money back in his pocket...............look at the national deficits Reagan was the first President to blow holes in to require 20 years to come out of it (under CLINTON). Before that we evened deficit up every 2-3 years back to zero. Yeah, that was real constructive.

Look at the deficit NOW. The BUSINESS MAN you elected has done what he does on his own businesses and lose money. Doesn't care how much he wastes now as it's not his. Endless lawsuits to infinity and now using YOUR money to do it. And you worry about the deep state?????? Said he would never play golf, now hundreds of trips to waste your money doing it. Secret service charges beyond belief now. You pay for every rally jaunt on AF1. You don't care about that massive waste???????????

Drug prices? Quit whining and take more initiative to set your own, I have repeat lowered mine over and over by always trying to instead of 'waiting for a call' to have them do it. I keep them at roughly $15 each although they have all jumped to over $100 each individually more than once, I then find another way out of that and so far probably 30 times now since '07. Just went through 3 going up to a total of $450, now all back at $15 each. Doing the same for the wife. I treat the drugs the same way I do the cars. Always on the lookout for a cut. Switch meds, switch values of same meds, cut pills in half, research generics and med classes to find OTC or prescrips that work the same at 1/10th the price. If you have to pay so much for the doctor you pull him into the loop and force him (nicely of course) to work with you on meds. Learn how to read drug formulations and the classifications of similar families.

YES Biden sucks, but of the predictable suck variety, not the type who could easily be stupid enough to declare world war over getting elected.

I hated (and still hate) Obamacare, and it never affected me at all other than in taxes and I skirted that too. It was a mistake for him to do that and I said so at the time. But I worked it out like the drug thing to not be an issue to impact our family. Like with the cars, there is always a way, and often for pennies on the $.

I want to see something happen on drug prices too but it likely won't. You people railing against Obamacare have never grasped that it went bad because your OWN GUYS got in there to pollute it, the insurance companies. As I have often pointed out and like in the Senate today concerning the R's and covid bill, you feed on your own best and that impasse today is because of that.

Talk about the deep state all you like, as long as you never realize the problem is yourself as a blindly loyal R 'it' will always be your bugaboo.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
The fact that you don't understand the seriousness of medication cost is just sad.
My wife is a registered nurse case manager her knowledge of this is a thousand times yours all day everyday. You are a fool to recommend cutting pills in half.

For many medical conditions there is no alternative. And even if there is a possible alternative sometimes those alternatives don't work.

Growing up with a mom who has worked in healthcare her entire life and still does at 60 years old. Having a wife who has been a registered nurse for 15 years and a case manager for 8 of those years you don't know jack.

Having a wife and 3 sister-in-law's with medical condition such as lupus and multiple sclerosis you don't know jack about medication cost.

Don't tell someone to quit whining about medication cost. You are not living his life.

·
Registered
16,335 Posts
1. Eliminate record economic gains (Chinese tariffs.)
2. Eliminate record unemployment gains (Already done, the numbers were fake to begin with, coming from multiple workers having to have 3 jobs.)
3. Shelter Biden from public appearances _limit public exposure of mental condition (Right about now if smart you should be doing that with Trump, except that it's undoable, a hundred advisors now have tried. You are saying Dems are smarter?)
4. Shelter Biden from Ukraine exposure _narrative change _media focus C19 (Trump did that to pretty good result with the Ukraine thing didn't he? So did Rudy with 'truth is not truth'. Double shots to the face I'd say. Reference point 16 down below.)
5. Shelter Biden from P_debates [requested demands due to C19] (Dems again smarter than R's? R's apparently want more foulup possibilities with their guy. He never disappoints.)
6. Delay [D] convention _strategic take-over of nominee post conf (think delay voting on a Dem Supreme Court nominee, thank Mitch for that one.)
7. Eliminate_delay POTUS rallies _term energy (Think of the millions of $$$$ and possible lives Dems save you doing that. And ask Herman Cain how he feels about it.)
8. Eliminate ability for people to gather _ divide (Talking about Trump there obviously. You're supposed to be downing the OTHER guy. Sending feds to stop peaceful protests?)
9. Eliminate ability to find peace – strength in time of need [strict Church closures] (Hey stupid, we ARE trying to save your life!)
10. Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1]. (yeah, good anti-Russian collusion plan when they hack the machines. And you might not even get sick.)
11. Push state-bailout stimulus [CA][NY] + wish list items ( You're right, if not smart enough to help repair a federal budget you won't be of much use at a state level, they unlike you expect something to go in a POSITIVE direction. Besides that states can't lay tariffs on the fed, if only.)
12. Increase national debt [place China into controlling debt position _regain leverage] (Running the fed just like a good ol' Trump business. Borrow with zero intention of ever paying it back. Need negative interest rates to make it worse [uh, BETTER!].)
13. Test conditional limits of public acceptance [obey] (Delay election, Grab 'em by the P, back neo-Nazis, Russian collusion, you'll see my taxes, I'm as important as Jesus, You're not a loser under me until you're are, wondering how Melania feels about that, I can kill somebody and get away with it, lying is good, stealing is better.)
14. Test conditional limits of public non_acceptance (All of the above in point 13 plus a whole lot more. The 500 page book. Watch now as R's pass the hall comment microphone while cringing whenever asked about his latest, 'I haven't heard that' or 'I don't know about that', the meanest is 'That's unhelpful', even his own distance themselves, further away than 6 feet too.)
15. Test conditional limits of State authority [Gov-mayor] (Meaningless with utter incompetence reigning as a king/god over both.)
16. Test conditional limits of Media [social] censorship (You-know-who did that way way back, when he called the media out as liars. They are a thousand times more powerful than he is and are now bringing that into play. Ask JFK how well it goes when they are on your side. Then ask Nixon how bad it gets. BOTH times. Trump even with all the money he has has nowhere near enough as they devour that and still put out their message on top of it or after it, last word always sticks best. He must sleep, they don't. Even Fox News and Twitter want to play, looks like great fun.)

361 - 380 of 398 Posts