Focus Fanatics Forum banner

241 - 260 of 284 Posts

·
Grey Friar
849 Posts
Wavesine: I thought you were smarter than to blindly follow the dictates of Pop Culture's rush-to-judgement pendulum swings. You are confabulating (look it up).

You get all bent out of shape about "victim shaming" over the claims of one woman, who says she was digitally penetrated, then you equate what may or may not have happened to her with "7 other women", who don't make ANY such claim. I'll help you... the the seven other women, did not make the same claim. The other women said they were either hugged, or petted on the upper back, or kissed, or touched around the waist... uninvited, and it made them feel as though their personal space was violated. Definitely NOT PTSD-inducing type stuff, not an attack, it was more like overly friendly at he time it happened, but now like "icky uncle, let's whack his peepee" from today's perspective.

The old norm about rape and sexual molestation was to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but the new pendulum swing of PC is to give the woman the benefit of the doubt. That's fine with me, too many scumbag men have gotten away with serious abuses, resulting in psychological damage to women... but there is always a caveat for justice to be served (lynch parties are still not right, no matter how the benefit of the doubt swings), that's because all women are not saints, and all touching is not equivalent to physical abuse (rape/sexual molestation). On the one hand, there must be some slight possibility of "proof" (physical evidence, or pattern-of-behavior with lack of alibi linked to opportunity and motive, or witnesses). Furthermore, all touch is not equally noxious, every touch is does NOT produce psychological damage. Thus, any and every rush-to-judgement is not fine.

BTW, there is also NO EQUIVALENCE between the kinds of touch Biden is accused of, and the kinds of attacks Trump is accused of, with the exception of this one, lone woman. There is NO pattern of behavior linking Biden to physical attacks, there IS a pattern of behavior linking Trump to physical attacks. No equivalence. What say you about the 23 women who claim Trump either molested or raped them? How does that fit into your PC lynch party?

·
Registered
2006 ZX3 2.0, 2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,205 Posts
Wavesine: I thought you were smarter than to blindly follow the dictates of Pop Culture's rush-to-judgement pendulum swings. You are confabulating (look it up).

You get all bent out of shape about "victim shaming" over the claims of one woman, who says she was digitally penetrated, then you equate what may or may not have happened to her with "7 other women", who don't make ANY such claim. I'll help you... the the seven other women, did not make the same claim. The other women said they were either hugged, or petted on the upper back, or kissed, or touched around the waist... uninvited, and it made them feel as though their personal space was violated. Definitely NOT PTSD-inducing type stuff, not an attack, it was more like overly friendly at he time it happened, but now like "icky uncle, let's whack his peepee" from today's perspective.

The old norm about rape and sexual molestation was to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but the new pendulum swing of PC is to give the woman the benefit of the doubt. That's fine with me, too many scumbag men have gotten away with serious abuses, resulting in psychological damage to women... but there is always a caveat for justice to be served (lynch parties are still not right, no matter how the benefit of the doubt swings), that's because all women are not saints, and all touching is not equivalent to physical abuse (rape/sexual molestation). On the one hand, there must be some slight possibility of "proof" (physical evidence, or pattern-of-behavior with lack of alibi linked to opportunity and motive, or witnesses). Furthermore, all touch is not equally noxious, every touch is does NOT produce psychological damage. Thus, any and every rush-to-judgement is not fine.

BTW, there is also NO EQUIVALENCE between the kinds of touch Biden is accused of, and the kinds of attacks Trump is accused of, with the exception of this one, lone woman. There is NO pattern of behavior linking Biden to physical attacks, there IS a pattern of behavior linking Trump to physical attacks. No equivalence. What say you about the 23 women who claim Trump either molested or raped them? How does that fit into your PC lynch party?
Typical whataboutism. Biden should be given the same scrutiny as Kavanaugh. All Trump rape allegations have been discredited. The liberals opened this can of worms with their obvious double standards. Quit making excuses.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts

You have a reading comprehension problem triggered by your blind rage against POTUS. BTW, it's wavsine not wavesine. Another misread.

You have made several statements that severely damage your credibility here:

In the case of grabbing a woman's crotch
the charge is digital penetration.

Big difference between adult-on-child molestation/rape, and adult-to-adult misbehavior
Wow, just wow. Talk about minimizing a sexual assault charge.

with Biden we see a selfish, avaricious, adventurer, who stepped over the line of moral turpitude on one occasion...
One sexual assault, seven inappropriate touching.

I have already stated I did not support confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS. Unless Biden comes forward and files charges against Tara Reade for filing a false police report, I will not support him either.

In regards to all the attacks on Reade's character, The Atlantic summed it up nicely:

"This kind of vitriol is supposedly justified by the moral imperative of denying Donald Trump a second term."

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
16,028 Posts
The other 7 never later added on details that made it much worse after acting like it was nothing before other than bothersome. You gotta read.......Biden DOES have a problem with invading peoples' personal space. That is not digital penetration though, not by a longshot.

·
Registered
16,028 Posts
'"This kind of vitriol is supposedly justified by the moral imperative of denying Donald Trump a second term."

Yes, it is. The R's go there every day, we now have to as well to fully engage and not seem like the worms we have been for far too long. Reade unless an idiot knows what she stepped into, as pushed by her lawyer.

Trump is such a destroyer I can think of a LOT of worse things to get him out of office.

·
Grey Friar
849 Posts
the charge is digital penetration.
It seems you must have read the definition of "confabulation" and decided to make it your writing style. Or else the trivial errata you use as "proof" of reading comprehension issues, becomes a hypocritical accusation on your part, for failing to understand the difference below.

The quote you misused, about "grabbing a woman's crotch", was referencing Trump's behavior, not Biden's. Recall: Trump actually bragged (in an interview) about being able to walk up to women and grab their crotch, without any negative consequence to him, simply because he was the rich and powerful Donald.

Wow, just wow. Talk about minimizing a sexual assault charge.
Changing the context of what I wrote to support an attack on my character, is pathetically low on your part. If you have a problem with discussing morality, then just step out, or if you wish to persist, you will first need to show the moral character to use actual quotes, not doctored quotes, to make a point. Otherwise, you only confirm that your moral character is too much in question for credibly judging another's. Perhaps, that's simply due to your overvaluing your ability to judge others, or overzealous application of the current-day PC negative-rush-to-judgement of those who hold a different perspective than you.

One sexual assault, seven inappropriate touching.
I have already stated I did not support confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS. Unless Biden comes forward and files charges against Tara Reade for filing a false police report, I will not support him either.
I don't support Biden, and never would have chosen him for POTUS (didn't support Kavanaugh against the drunken rape accusation, either), but un-fitness for office is a matter of degree. It has always been a matter of degree. I have never seen a perfect statesman running for office... the closest I've seen were Eugene McCarthy, Russ Feingold, John McCaine, and I've heard of a few others like Abe Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson (althought, they were ALL flawed humans outside of the dignity and honor and courage and common sense they brought to their offices). The craptastic choice we are stuck with (again) is between two flawed men, and one must be chosen. DJT is clearly, without any shred of doubt, the worse human and the less fit candidate for office. Given the peril (the actual peril) our country faces if DJT gets re-elected, Biden would have to actually have been proven to be a rapist for me to vote 3rd party this year, or to stay home like a self-entitled creep.

·
Registered
16,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
16,028 Posts
That's true of course, just like the weaponizing involving the so-called 'nuclear option' or the changing of the Senate voting from 2/3 to a simple majority. When the other side gets in power it will eat you alive.

PBS just came out with more on Reade, she located the place where the 'offense' occurred as a hallway which is literally full of people at all times. She also verified people she talked to about a meeting where she got jumped on over her attire that day, saying she was being abused but 3 others familiar with the situation said she was totally not dressed to show respect that day. She complained of being asked to serve drinks at parties too but only men were allowed to do that and from the guys who did it at the time she says it happened, Biden would not let women serve drinks under those circumstances they said, it was not appropriate.

·
Grey Friar
849 Posts
Yep, there is no proof of wrongdoing, just an accusation... accusations are easy to make when a serious amount of time has passed, impossible to prove one way or the other. It is always important to look beyond the statement to see if you can find if "anyone lurks there". So far, there was much more support in favor of Ford's description than the zero that seems to exist around Reade. Looks more and more like someone is paying her, or will pay her for a book deal later.

·
Grey Friar
849 Posts
If the COVID virus came from a CCP-funded lab, and if the person who released it is still alive (doubtful), then that person must be laughing their murderous ass off right now. If it was actually released for some kind of sick "gain", like killing as many Europeans and Americans as possible, then he/she is going to succeed in spades... DJT is even witlessly trying to help that person. Too much self-entitlement and ignorance in America to keep this from tearing our country apart... too many people won't help, they won't wear masks, they won't stay away from others, they won't wash or disinfect frequently, they just want to have everything the way it was in the past, and the expect to get what they want. Far too many idiots carrying guns and chanting threats against sensible and cooperative people... Jan Hillard: The meanings of my mask, which has become an object of symbolic importance | NKyTribune

·
Grey Friar
849 Posts
The whiners are the ones who can't pull it together enough to cooperate with others... "Waa, waa, I want my fun back now!"

·
FF Affiliate
30,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
I wonder how many of the almost 100,000.00 deaths we would of avoided if we had done martial law as I suggested months ago
Yes I know that would of been against my rights blablabla , Bet it wouldnt of matter as much about your rights if one of those 100,000 deaths had been a loved one ?????????????

I think before this is over we will see double these #

Really people how hard is it to wear a mask , gloves and follow a few easy rules ?????

To those that are doing it , THANKS YOU !

ps Trump 2020

Tom

·
Registered
972 Posts
Wearing gloves is pointless. My mom has worked in healthcare my entire life. My wife is a registered nurse she has two sisters who work in healthcare I could go on and on. I could post all the articles about wearing gloves.

The purpose of gloves is to put them on with clean hands perform a task remove gloves wash hands before putting on new gloves. They spread germs just as much as your hands do if not worse just really no point there.

The majority of the deaths have happened in nursing homes the only way you could have prevented that is have the staff live at the facility nobody in nobody out.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Coming from the cold storage food service distribution industry for 20 years I have a ton of experience in HACCP. Hazardous analysis of critical control points. You have to look at your entire supply chain to find any chance that the product might get contaminated or temperature compromised... and put a plan in place to reduce the risk as much as possible. As an example the receiving dock is a critical control point. After unloading from the semi trailer the product is on the clock to be received and moved into the freezer. In order to reduce the risk of the temperature becoming compromised on the dock every pallet should be time stamped and monitored to ensure proper handling and time management.

Now our everyday day lives should be evaluated for critical control points and a HACCP plan should be in place to ensure our health is not compromised. Every place that you are exposed to the public should be considered a Critical control point, and a plan should be in place to reduce the risk of infection as much as possible. This includes proper PPE and procedures to reduce the risk of infection. ie. every time you use a gas pump you wipe the handle before use.

As stated above we are not even close to the total number of deaths associated with this virus. Everyone needs to be alert and have a HACCP plan that makes sense related to their risk of exposure.

Some of us are young and risk is minimal. My analogy would be that we are moving frozen bagels through a supply chain. Cost of the product is not high, and risk of contamination is low... since a thawed out bagel will probably not kill you. However a HACCP plan must be in place to ensure the proper handling of the product...no one likes a stale/moldy bagel

Some of us are at risk. My analogy would be we are moving fresh processed chicken into a blast freezer. Extra care an attention MUST be maintained at every critical control point. Time stamps and movement data are essential to ensure the product does not become contaminated and result in possible death. I'm not saying that any warehouse should ever be dirty... but that chicken processing warehouse needs to be cleaned at a higher rate than the bagel one.

If you have not changed anything in your daily routine..... you have no HACCP plan in place...… and are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

·
FF Affiliate
30,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
Wearing gloves is pointless. My mom has worked in healthcare my entire life. My wife is a registered nurse she has two sisters who work in healthcare I could go on and on. I could post all the articles about wearing gloves.

The purpose of gloves is to put them on with clean hands perform a task remove gloves wash hands before putting on new gloves. They spread germs just as much as your hands do if not worse just really no point there.

The majority of the deaths have happened in nursing homes the only way you could have prevented that is have the staff live at the facility nobody in nobody out.

My Wife Is also a RN Nurse for over 38 years , We go to the store we put on gloves , do our shopping and remove the gloves , wash with wipes then get in the car , we take our own bags and the workers never touch them then we wash them when we get home , people that dont wear gloves and mask shopping are part of the problem , gloves help stop the spread from those that have it and dont know it as well as prevent the spread to those that dont have it yet

If gloves didnt help every health care worker in the system wouldnt be wearing them with patients , a little common sense has to come into play vs what you watch on the net , you can find anything you want in your favor on the net

You are incorrect , the majority of the deaths ARE NOT Nursing home deaths its a very very low % thats nursing home deaths out of the almost 100,000 deaths to date

Tom

·
Registered
972 Posts
My Wife Is also a RN Nurse for over 38 years , We go to the store we put on gloves , do our shopping and remove the gloves , wash with wipes then get in the car , we take our own bags and the workers never touch them then we wash them when we get home , people that dont wear gloves and mask shopping are part of the problem , gloves help stop the spread from those that have it and dont know it as well as prevent the spread to those that dont have it yet

If gloves didnt help every health care worker in the system wouldnt be wearing them with patients , a little common sense has to come into play vs what you watch on the net , you can find anything you want in your favor on the net

You are incorrect , the majority of the deaths ARE NOT Nursing home deaths its a very very low % thats nursing home deaths out of the almost 100,000 deaths to date

Tom
Dead wrong Tom dead wrong.

You probably didn't even read the article I posted.

Your wife I assume doesn't work and hasn't worked in sometime if you've had to buy your own health insurance.

You don't understand the purpose of gloves. They are to protect you from bodily fluids. The virus does not spread from your hands it comes out of your mouth and nose. The gloves become instantly contaminated just like your hands do. The virus is not sweating out of my palms.

Post an article from a reputable source that says gloves help. I can post many from medical professionals that say they do not help stop the spread of this virus in the grocery store.

How many nursing licenses does your wife have? My wife has one for all 50 States.

The Washington State nursing board posted an article for nurses about how gloves give the regular population a false sense of security and the problem with that.

let me post some articles you won't actually read them, but I'll post them anyway for somebody else.

I diversified my articles from completely different sources. But you will give me your opinion with no proof whatsoever.

"A virologist at Imperial College London also told The Independent that they worry items like gloves give a “false sense of security” and washing hands is a far better precautionary measure."

I'm not done yet I'm going to keep smoking your ass. Over 1/3 of deaths happened in nursing homes. In some states it is as high as 81% I'll post a picture. Over 1/3 you call that a low-percentage why don't you try to back it up with some articles oh you can't because you're wrong.

But I can back my shit up let me post some
articles for this as well.

"Nearly 90% of the COVID-related deaths recorded by the state last week occurred in nursing homes as COVID-19 continues to attack residents of long-term care facilities and the state prepares to partially reopen later this month."

241 - 260 of 284 Posts