Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If people would stay home for the next 30 day this would be over , I drove past Walmart yesterday and there must of been 200 cars in the parking lot at 3pm

This is only going to get worse if people dont start taking this serious and it will drag out till ????

Tom

·
__________/\__
2,153 Posts
If people would stay home for the next 30 day this would be over , I drove past Walmart yesterday and there must of been 200 cars in the parking lot at 3pm

This is only going to get worse if people dont start taking this serious and it will drag out till ????

Tom
Because people are "entitled" and they won't be told what to do. And it's not just the young people. This is also fueled by ignorance and the mistaken notion "it won't happen to me" Dr. Fauci now believes the virus has mutated as we are seeing more young healthy people end up in the hospital. CNN also reported on a 12 year old girl on a ventilator fighting for her life.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I still have to work so I kind of have to go out. I work in public services/environmental services. I'm not going to the gym closed, and I do one shopping trip week. Other than that I'm home.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Coronavirus. In order to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community, only listen to the sick con-man POTUS' when he is reading from a prepared statement that he was forced to read.

The infection will probably hit the USA worse than all but the most seriously overcrowded countries. Because: freedom, market-based society, self-entitlement, denial, ignorant POTUS' earlier stupid tweets that his cultists will cling to, gutted and underfunded CDC, lack of testing and reporting, and neo-con social Darwinism that many mysteriously think doesn't apply to them (see self-entitlement, denial, and DJT/GOP cultism).

It's smart to stay home... unless you can't and you take EVERY precaution. God bless first responders and hospital workers.

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pb its a free world and I know you will do what you like but I wish you would stop posting your nonsense , Its getting old !

I just wish you wouldnt post in here at all if you dont have something useful to add to the topic other then trashing the man that was voted by the US population into office , Support him or dont support him but I for one am tired of having to read through your endless crap and angered opinions !

What I posted has nothing to do Mr Trump and more to do with people needing to stay home to curb this Virus

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have to work so I kind of have to go out. I work in public services/environmental services. I'm not going to the gym closed, and I do one shopping trip week. Other than that I'm home.

I agree some have to get out and work , thats life , I am Home as well , I sent my workers home with pay for 2 months , My Daughter and Grandkids moved in with us for now and taking it one day at a time

Tom

·
Registered
874 Posts
I agree some have to get out and work , thats life , I am Home as well , I sent my workers home with pay for 2 months , My Daughter and Grandkids moved in with us for now and taking it one day at a time

Tom
That was very very nice of you.

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its OK ! He will lay hands on anyone that gets sick and that great but anyone that dies he should be arrested and charged

He could of got the same message across with doing what he was trying to do over the internet

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont think its "if" but when

I dont scare easy during the H1A109 Virus
Human cases of H1N1 from April 2009-April 2010:
Fatalities in the United States -
Estimated total is 12,469.
Fatalities Worldwide - A 2012 study estimated a range between 151,700 and 575,400 deaths.

My Wife and I Traveled form different countries in and out of the US and didnt think much of it why keeping save , I think this one is going to be much worse and I hope I am wrong with over 10,000 new cases a day now and over 100 a day dying in the US with 375,000 infected world wide and 16,300 deaths this is just getting started here in the US ...15,000-18.000 ???

Tom

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
I'd add its also the company's responsibility as well. Like Costco here is only allowing 50 ppl at a time & btw is also monterating t/p & water. So if Wallyworld is allowing any amount of ppl at the same time, that tells you they don't care, but their bottom line. Yea I could take sick time off as we were told if you wanted to if you wanted to, for me that'd be about 5 weeks. Some ppl have more & a lot have less.

Tom

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
I'd add its also the company's responsibility as well. Like Costco here is only allowing 50 ppl at a time & btw is also monterating t/p & water. So if Wallyworld is allowing any amount of ppl at the same time, that tells you they don't care, but their bottom line. Yea I could take sick time off as we were told if you wanted to if you wanted to, for me that'd be about 5 weeks. Some ppl have more & a lot have less.

Tom

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
wow double post & it won't let me edit off.....

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
Went to Walmart today for last of my med stock up and it was packed as well. Get any meds you need guys as the Chinese supply most of them and my pharmco at the clinic is already saying the shortages in generic are showing up. If you need insulin you may be out of luck now.

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Pb its a free world and I know you will do what you like but I wish you would stop posting your nonsense, Its getting old!

I just wish you wouldnt post in here at all if you dont have something useful to add to the topic other then trashing the man that was voted by the US population into office , Support him or dont support him but I for one am tired of having to read through your endless crap and angered opinions !

What I posted has nothing to do Mr Trump and more to do with people needing to stay home to curb this Virus
That post was quoted from another thread, I suppose I should have edited-out the first inflammatory paragraph for this thread. I promise, I'll stop posting about DJT as soon as he stops fooling people or he's gone. What's more useful, getting people to listen to experts on MSM, or following an ignorant leader that told them not to listen to MSM information? "The enemy of the people", he said. The world is not as simple as you want it to be, some answers lead to uncomfortable truths. Biases frequently lead people astray, it's good to keep an open mind.

I answered your original question as completely as I possibly could. The only part of the truth you didn't like was the part that conflicted with your biases. One reason some people won't stay at home is that the POTUS they believe-in once told them this was just a DNC hoax, among other falsehoods. Now he's saying "go back to work"... and you maintain it "has nothing to do with Mr Trump".

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you seriously just say " it's good to keep an open mind. " Your the most close minded person I know on here !!!

I look at all the information out there and come to my own conclusion on what I think is best for me and my Family this has nothing to do with Mr Trump other then listing to all the information out there with an open mind , then make a decision thats best for me and my Family

All I ever see you do is trash Mr Trump with your hatefull and bias opinions twisting and screwing what you want to hear and what you want to believe , If you dont like what he does dont listen to him or what he sais , you cant change it , the out come will still be the same for what he does and I wouldnt have to read your BS !

Tom

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just got the word that our company is considered essential. We produce quartz glass for the fiber optic industry and specialty glass for crazy ass optics in satellites. Hell ….we still have some of our glass on the moon.... and it is still working after 50 years.

We have a manufacturing plants in Wuhan China. Just months ago we had 4 or 5 big customers hold the shipments destined for China. Now China is trying to get as much glass as they can before the transportation industry in the US shuts down. We are working 24/7 and still hiring.

I thought china was crazy to shut down 11 million people to stop the spread of a virus..... now they look like geniuses compared to the US.

·
FF Affiliate
30,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think China was smart sending people home , they had I think 4 days of no new cases not tthey are letting people go back to work and had 30 something new cases today

Tom

·
Registered
874 Posts
Read this article if you want to be disgusted. It's absolutely ridiculous a business cannot make it a few weeks or a month without going into complete failure.
Why are these businesses not putting money away for a rainy day?

I have respect for what you did Tom you are obviously smart with your money.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts