Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to pick the color for my new Ti5 and the Ford website only gives me the options of Titanium White, Blaze Yellow, Sterling, Ingot and Candy Blue. Why can't I choose other colors, like the new Sonic Blue or red?? Is it because of the Japanese Tsunami/supply chain issues, or is the Ti trim just very limited in what colors I can pick?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just placed my order for a Titanium last Friday, the Sonic blue was an option on the ordering system. Although it doesn't show up on the website or brochure. I would talk to the dealer, when I asked the salesman about it, he didn' remember it being on there before. It could be a replacement color.

·
Registered
459 Posts
The US Ford website is in the midst of switching over to the new Focus colours. So far they have only removed Kona Blue, Tuxedo Black, and Candy Red Metallic. The replacement colours (Sonic Blue Metallic, Black, Candy Red) will be updated to the website soon, however you can still order the replacement colours at the dealerships. It is only the website that has not finished adapting yet. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was just on there today and they have added the new colors to the site now.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ford may be limiting colors in the interest of just gettin the darn cars built. They are selling the crap out of those things right now.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I just checked. At first I selected the hatch & saw only 5 colors, then I checked the sedan, & saw the full list. Then when I went back to the hatch, the full list was there, too.

Edit: when I selected yellow, it went back to only 5 colors. It seems the website is still a work in process.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just stopped on the site with my iPad (Ford's site supports the iPad very well, unlike some other manufacturers). And I see 8 colors for the Titanium.

Black
Yellow Blaze
Blue Candy
Sonic Blue
White Platinum
Red Candy
Ingot Silver
Sterling Grey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts