Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up this little gem this past weekend. Another FF'er (Klodkrawler05) are co-building and co-driving this bish for all sorts of auto-x/rally-x/what ever other race we can easily enter with. Best part about co-owning is all parts of half off! haha. Anyway Sexy photo time.

And a Few pictures of the full fleet of cars hahaha

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
STOP with the e30 threads and pictures, you guys are going to make me spend all my money buying another BMW. JK, carry on i am just jealous.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Did not notice the snail on fbook... Even better!!! I say get a FIA approved cage, because Rally America... (Might have to take the blow dryer off the first year...)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I often wonder why German automotive enthusiasts always have so many cars.

But after living with one I now know it is because only one car is allowed to run at any given time. The more cars you have, the better your chances are of making it to work on time.

That said, I love old BMWs.[;)]

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the record, the one under the cover is Asian lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sweet. Im from Atlanta and saw that car on the Gerogia Tech campus a while back. They have an E46 that they built too. Nice ride.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Nice pic up. What Differential does that have in it? Not to many 4 cylinder turbos running around. Mainly M20s.

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
Nice pic up. What Differential does that have in it? Not to many 4 cylinder turbos running around. Mainly M20s.
this is a m20 6cylinder

its got a 3.15 lsd we believe although we have not verified at this point.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
car looks really good, cant wait to see what you guys do with it!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
this is a m20 6cylinder

its got a 3.15 lsd we believe although we have not verified at this point.
Dont know where my head was. lol. the orange valve cover threw me. Clearly 6 tubes on the IM and 6 plugs :). My bad. Is it the 2.7 or the 2.5 or the hybrid?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts