Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
I believe the Sport package comes with fog lights.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
and the 201A package. that's what i have on mine. leather seats, rear disc breaks and fog lights.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's an SE sport: Alloy wheels, 4 wheel disc brakes, and fog lights... All things the base S and SE don't have.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My S has fogs.

Cuz I put them there :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
To be more specific, in 2012 you could get the sport package without leather to get fogs, alloys and 4 wheels discs, then starting in 2013 you had to get leather to get fogs... I just put a $60 fog kit on my base '13 SE and it works fine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not really. When I was buying my 2014 you could get the sport package without leather interior. It's the "Sport Appearance Pack" that got the sport pack plus leather. Not sure if that's true on the 2013 or not.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Not really. When I was buying my 2014 you could get the sport package without leather interior. It's the "Sport Appearance Pack" that got the sport pack plus leather. Not sure if that's true on the 2013 or not.
Good to know, it looks like they brought back that option due to popular demand probably, I'm almost positive you had to get leather to get fogs on the '13's...

·
Registered
486 Posts
Same on the 14. I have sport package without leather seats.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Actually the fog lamps were 100% standard on every SE + 2012 Focus regardless of sport package, but things like the perimeter alarm, cruise control, and sync were all optional extras on the SE.

(SE, SEL, Ti all had the fog lamps as standard, with the SE and SEL having the chrome look bezels).

Then for 2013 they deleted the fog lamps as standard but added the SE sport alloy wheels, the sync w/myford and six speaker audio system, and cruise control to the base SE. You then had to get the 201A package or a Titanium to get fog lamps in 2013.

In 2014 the base SE was the same as 2013 but there was a return of the SE Sport package as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here's the messed up thing. 201A on my 2014 did NOT include leather. Canada thing?

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Here's the messed up thing. 201A on my 2014 did NOT include leather. Canada thing?
Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd decided not to make the 201A package come with leather standard, so you get the option for cloth or leather seats separately from the rear disk brakes and other sport package items incorporated into the 201A package.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sport pack on 14' came with different wheels (same size and form, but charcoal paint + machined spokes) - see my picture.

It's actually very easy to tell what the options are by looking at the wheels, at least true for 14:
15" steel wheels with hubs = S (no fogs, no spoiler, no rear disc breaks)

16" alloy, all metallic color = SE (no fogs, no spoiler, no rear disc breaks)
16" steel wheels with hubs = SE + SFE (no fogs, with spoiler, with rear disc breaks)
16" alloy, grey paint + machined spokes = SE + Sport (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc breaks)
17" alloy, all metallic color = SE + 201a 'Appearance pack' (with chrome fogs, spoiler, and rear disc breaks)
OR = Ti (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc breaks)
17" alloy, black paint + machined spokes = SE + 201a (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc breaks)
OR = SE + 201a + Black Pack (with black fogs, black spoiler, black mirrors and rear disc breaks)

17" alloy sport wheels = Ti (with fogs, spoiler and rear disc breaks)
18" alloy = Ti + Handling pack (with fogs, spoiler and rear disc breaks)

Keep in mind that, of course, no one is stopping anyone from swapping these after they drive off the dealer's lot.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Sport pack on 14' came with different wheels (same size and form, but charcoal paint + machined spokes) - see my picture.

It's actually very easy to tell what the options are by looking at the wheels, at least true for 14:
15" steel wheels with hubs = S (no fogs, no spoiler, no rear disc brakes)

16" steel wheels with hubs = SE + SFE (no fogs, spoiler, rear disc brakes)
16" alloy, all metallic color = SE (no fogs, no spoiler, no rear disc brakes)
16" alloy, grey paint + machined spokes = SE + Sport (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc brakes)
17" alloy, all metallic color = SE + 201a 'Appearance pack' (with chrome fogs, spoiler, and rear disc brakes)
OR = Ti (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc brakes)
17" alloy, black paint + machined spokes = SE + 201a (with chrome fogs, spoiler and rear disc brakes)
OR = SE + 201a + Black Pack (with black fogs, black spoiler, black mirrors and rear disc brakes)

17" alloy sport wheels = Ti (with fogs, spoiler and rear disc brakes)
18" alloy = Ti + Handling pack (with fogs, spoiler and rear disc brakes)

Keep in mind that, of course, no one is stopping anyone from swapping these after they drive off the dealer's lot.
The SE SFE from 2012-2014 had steel wheels, low rolling resistance tires, and rear disk brakes, as well as the rear spoiler. SE SFE is only available as a DCT sedan.

A lot of this is specific to the 2014 MY and therefore doesn't tell you much about the 2012 and 2013 MY cars. (MY = Model Year).

The 2013 is closer to the 2014 with the exception of the unavailability of the sport package. The grey 16" wheels were not unique to the 2014 MY only though as they were optional on the 2012 Focus SE Sport.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The SE SFE from 2012-2014 had steel wheels, low rolling resistance tires, and rear disk brakes, as well as the rear spoiler. SE SFE is only available as a DCT sedan.

A lot of this is specific to the 2014 MY and therefore doesn't tell you much about the 2012 and 2013 MY cars. (MY = Model Year).

The 2013 is closer to the 2014 with the exception of the unavailability of the sport package. The grey 16" wheels were not unique to the 2014 MY only though as they were optional on the 2012 Focus SE Sport.
You are correct, I've fixed my original post. 2012 also had SEL which adds yet another layer of variety.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Are they still offering sport seats in the sports package?

·
Registered
87 Posts
• 16-inch painted machined wheels [same as standard SE, but with grey color]
• Sport cloth seats
• Rear disc brakes
• Rear spoiler (sedan only) (Standard on hatchback)
• Leather-trimmed steering wheel
• Leather-trimmed shift knob
• Fog lamps

1 - 20 of 33 Posts