Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because I have the sexiest rides.

enjoy.

This was a while ago. The engine looks different now since I sold the itnake, strut bar, TB and removed the wire loom.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
I saw the bike and I was like oooohhhh, good stuff.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
the white one definately has sleeper potential

·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought about turboing the focus but there are just too many reasons why that is a bad idea. I will probably be buying a new car in the next year or so.

·
Registered
950 Posts
OMG an LX with a 2.3? dude, you HAVE to turbo that thing, NO ONE would suspect ANYTHING of that car

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
hey what size is the honda 600? sorry i have no idea what size an f4 is...anyways sweet ass bike! (and car!)

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
zal said:
OMG an LX with a 2.3? dude, you HAVE to turbo that thing, NO ONE would suspect ANYTHING of that car
Yeah I know... he would have the best sleeper but wants to get a car that would get blown away from a turbo'd ST [}:)]

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm pretty sure the bike's a CBR600 F4, unless I'm off base. Which I could be, dont actually know much about bikes.

Dude, leave the Focus as-is. You want to go fast, the focus will never come close to the Honda. You want to drive in the winter, the Honda will never come close to the Focus. Match made in heaven. I may be doing the same sort of thing next year myself.

·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WickedlyFastST said:
Yeah I know... he would have the best sleeper but wants to get a car that would get blown away from a turbo'd ST [}:)]
Not very likely. My next car will make a focus seem to handle like an SUV in comparison [8D] But since I use the motorcycle most of the time, I could still take a turbo st with half throttle or less and its only a 600. I want to step it up to a larger bike but that probably won't happen for a while. I am still considering an s2000 for my next car.

·
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SVT Robzor said:
Dude, leave the Focus as-is. You want to go fast, the focus will never come close to the Honda. You want to drive in the winter, the Honda will never come close to the Focus. Match made in heaven. I may be doing the same sort of thing next year myself.
alright somebody gets it [thumb]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Man, wish i could have a bike as well as my car. Both look great

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice.

·
on thin air
3,671 Posts
SVT Robzor said:
You want to go fast, the focus will never come close to the Honda......

But the Focus could mash the Honda and then drive off [thumb]

1 - 20 of 63 Posts