Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love both rims but cant decide on which color, i love the gun metal but i have always been a fan of chrome and bright silver rims can u guys help me decide??? thanks.[thumb]

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here is the other...

·
Registered
8 Posts
You man go with the gun metal color, to me it seems to make the car stand out more. And plus it looks hellacool when youre driving it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I like the gunmetal but I do not like the polished lip to much.I just ordered the exel tz7's in gunmetal from that company.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sounds like gunmetal is the favorite. I'd have to agree, mine is black to!

But I'd go with these.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey those rims look great! I just wanted to say that I bought the Exel brand rims,and have had them on my car for about 5 months or so, and both front wheels have bends in them. I bought them in an 18 inch size, which is huge on a focus, i know, but the deal was unsurpassable. I would suggest that you definitely buy the warranty!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey those rims look great! I just wanted to say that I bought the Exel brand rims,and have had them on my car for about 5 months or so, and both front wheels have bends in them. I bought them in an 18 inch size, which is huge on a focus, i know, but the deal was unsurpassable. I would suggest that you definitely buy the warranty!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
If the car was black Id keep the Stock Rims they look clean as all hell if you ask me they are some bling blingin 17's =)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I've been debating this for a while... is gunmetal too dark for a black svt? I feel like it will make the tires/car/wheels.... all blend together too much.

[???:)]

[???:)]

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
RedZx3 said:
what exels did you get? I just got the tz-7's 17" in gunmetal. They have a 1 year warranty from wheel max dont they?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
red zx3 what do u mean when u say bends in the rim? did u hit a curb or something? how are the rims quality wise? are they heavy heavier than stock? i know there 18's but just a idea, and the more i see pics of the svt the rims look sweeter every time i see them but if i bought another set of stock rims then id have 8 stockers 4 for winter and 4 for summer, i plan on putting on a carbon fiber hood how would my car look with a carbon fiber hood with the stock svt rims? here is a pic i found on focal jet, it looks photo shoped but im not sure ? its a pic of the excat rims i want but the pic looks funky let me know what u guys think, should i get the rims or just get 4 more svt rims? thanks for the input.[:D]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
go with hyper black, almost the same color as gunmetal, but with more shine to them.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Black on black is too much. Well, that's what I think. I seen a lowered black SVTF that had gunmetal rims w/a polished lip on then. It looked very bad ass. I even have a picture but I don't have a scanner.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts