Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's your team for '15? My team is still the bad boy team from '14,,, SHR ftw! JGR has a awesome line up now. Roush is getting a great driver from KBR= Bubba Wallace,,,,,

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
I have to stick with Dale Jr #88 for the win. I also look for the 22 car to be very tuff this year. The Roush team is looking pretty weak this year without Carl. It is going to be a very interesting year.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to stick with Dale Jr #88 for the win. I also look for the 22 car to be very tuff this year. The Roush team is looking pretty weak this year without Carl. It is going to be a very interesting year.
Yea, I'm going to say the over the wall pit crew are in for a lot of crap now= penalties. Nascar took some power, but to some down force of too. Driver adjustable track bar now,,,,,

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Yes with more down force we may just see more tire issues. And some track records broken. Along with some cars. [driving]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Penske is my pick but they'll have to get through Hendrick.

Roush is a wild card but I don't think any of there drivers will have a shot at the title. Not this year at least, but hopefully it will be a good building year for them.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Penske is my pick but they'll have to get through Hendrick.

Roush is a wild card but I don't think any of there drivers will have a shot at the title. Not this year at least, but hopefully it will be a good building year for them.
Don't forget about my bad boys team= SHR & also JGR,,,,

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I've always counted Stewart Haas as Hendrick; there's not enough performance difference (as far as the racecars go) to worry about.

Gibbs is a team to watch, no arguing that, but they have a little work to do before they can beat Penske and the Hendrick teams.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've always counted Stewart Haas as Hendrick; there's not enough performance difference (as far as the racecars go) to worry about.

Gibbs is a team to watch, no arguing that, but they have a little work to do before they can beat Penske and the Hendrick teams.
We'll see w/ all the offical's checking the crew guys now,,,all the shots that nascar has to watch them,,,,,

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you implying that you think there may be some cheating in NASCAR? [hihi]
Oh NO. Nascar has video cameras pointed at each stall now to catch the guys from going over the wall to fast before the car it in the box. That there is going to make a big difference.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes with more down force we may just see more tire issues. And some track records broken. Along with some cars. [driving]
Nascar is cutting down the rear spoiler & narrowing up the front pan from 43'' to 38'' so less down force. + the cars are a little lighter now, so its a wash w/ nascar pulling out some power. The motors now are roller cammed, but limited to 9000 revs.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Oooops sorry. I had a brain fart. Less down force means less drag and faster speeds in the straights but slower in the turns. Nascar is also taking power away. 900 hp to 725 hp. But they did take a little weight away. And what about Jeff Gordon, gets the Daytona pole.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I have money on the team that turns left the fastest and can sweat for the longest time.....

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
It is not Bush fer sure LOLz

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
OK Bruce,

Whatta ya think about so many of these cars changing livery all the time with the print graphics so easy to do?

Ya wonder what color they'll be from week to week, makes it harder to pick them out fast IMHO.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK Bruce,

Whatta ya think about so many of these cars changing livery all the time with the print graphics so easy to do?

Ya wonder what color they'll be from week to week, makes it harder to pick them out fast IMHO.
Yea, I know, look at today. Who are you picking for today, Roger?

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
IDK, Montoya gettin' Indy was cool enough for the day.

At the start of this one I was looking at a Yellow car up front & figured it for Joey, then I learned it was another car changed colors & he changed to white/red. So used to seeing his yellow up front to start I just assumed it was him at first.

That's what brought on the comment.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IDK, Montoya gettin' Indy was cool enough for the day.

At the start of this one I was looking at a Yellow car up front & figured it for Joey, then I learned it was another car changed colors & he changed to white/red. So used to seeing his yellow up front to start I just assumed it was him at first.

That's what brought on the comment.
Kenseth has been driving the Dewalt 20 car for a little while now. Yea Joey usally drives a yellow 22 w/ red Pennzoil/Shell car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts