Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
way to rep the 602 in your avatar! I tried to print out the pimp cards that were posted and they didn't turn out like something I would want to give someone else. Maybe better paper would help.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Tom,
do you have any other pimp cards than the one's that have already been posted? They turned out really small. I'm going to try to play with them tonight to make them bus. card sized and on decent paper. I figured out of the mil. or so fofo round here, some are worth pimping and would like to rep FF to the fullest.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Seriously Adrian, must we always remind you to pimp the site?[:p]

You get the new tranny installed yet?
LOL I never see the guy just his car but I'm just gonna leave it in his window.

No luck on the transmission. I couldn't get the cash so he put it back up for sale. I'm just working on getting a stock one which I found for $150 with 26k miles and just put that one in and rebuild my old one slowly with stronger internals.

The good thing also is that trans is still for sale and he's lowere the price a little so I'm gonna wait until he lowers it more and then TRY and snatch it up.

When/If I get the new stock trans I'm gonna need help installing it.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe its been out of commision this long.
You're tellin me! LOL it's always one thing after another. I just had to replace the battery today. I have alot going on right now as well so I don't have as much time as I used to to play. I won't give up on her though lol.

I dropped one of those pimp cards at the dude's house with the Silver Saleen. We'll see if he comes on here or if he's an FJ member.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts