Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talking about Tatoo's, I think they must be important, since they happen to be permanent. I happen to see them as a reflection of who you are. Hey, we all get a little freaky, I know people young and old with some ink on them somewhere, I really like the ones that have a meaning behind them, War, lost love one, remberable experience. Come On Spill It.

Who out there got one?

What is it?

Where?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have got 3 tattoo's and 1 piercing. I have a tattoo of a sun on my ankle and a chinese symbol on my lower back. The 3rd one is an add on to the chinese symbol on my back. It is tribal designs.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have 5. Here they are in order of appearance:

1. Right ankle: A sigil for spring (some ancient thing) - I liked the way it looked.
2. Over my heart: Native American war horse head - I love horses.
3. Left ankle: Purple Dead bear w/ yellow flower behind it - I'll give you one guess...
4. Right arm: Hummingbird & heart (just had it re-colored) - It's a design that appears on Leonard Cohen albums. I love all things Cohen.
5. Left arm: Chinese dragon (soon to be re-colored & enhanced) - I don't know why I ended up with this one.

I turn 30 next August and am planning on getting a lotus blossom on my back.

Ink is great fun but just be sure that you want them! I wish that I could do the ink on my arms over again but oh, well!

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Strictly virgin pure skin for me for life baby... not even pierced (well, ears!)
[;)]
But to those that can withstand the pain... I don't know how you do it!! I couldn't.. OUCH! LOL

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I have the courage now to confess mine....Thanks All

1. Right Ankle, color tribal (hubby says it looks like a crab with paint spilled all over it.)

2. Right Foot (Top) A Sea Serpant/Dragon (see pic of my foot below)

3. Last but not least.... My whole lower back and all the way down (Yes, my whole Ass) Black Tribal with gothic purple flowers, vines, "more," orange, yellow gothic flowers and vines. I wanted something large and hide-able. Over 18 hrs of tatooing (4 hour sessions every two weeks)[bootyshak (No pic, I'm a little shy on that one....[:I]

Got a few piercings....talk about that later. [;)]

jrzx3, really dont hurt that much....LOL...my husband feels the same way as you do girl.
chameli74, myfirstfocus........[thumb]

http://www.skinworx.net/Galleries/Small/html/seahorse.htm

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
R&DSVTZX5 , number 3 on your list sounds pretty cool. You should post a pic of it sometime. It sounds like it's really beautiful
[clap]
Jackie, I feel the same way. The only thing I've got pierced on me is my ears and I don't hardly wear earrings that often. As for a tattoo or two, I'm afraid of pain[ohcrap]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZX3_Chick said:
R&DSVTZX5 , number 3 on your list sounds pretty cool. You should post a pic of it sometime. It sounds like it's really beautiful
[clap]
Jackie, I feel the same way. The only thing I've got pierced on me is my ears and I don't hardly wear earrings that often. As for a tattoo or two, I'm afraid of pain[ohcrap]
Sorry, no pic on that one, [;)] .........[:I] The FF Mods would have a fit. Truth be told.....I dont know what in the hell I was thinking [:p]

Jackie and you are soooo funny.....LOL...my husband claims he has an condition to not tolerate pain....[:)]

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've got 3... and my ears are gauged.
1) a tomahawk on my right bicep with war feathers - I'm a huge Florida State Seminole Fan
2) a tribal design on my left bicep/shoulder that I drew - I drew it, so thats why i got it
3) my last name going down my right leg - I wanted to be different, and its also there so if I were to lose my leg, I would know its mine.

My ears are 2 gauged, basically, I can put a ball point pen through it.
Yum

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sooner-or-later-an-SVT said:

My ears are 2 gauged, basically, I can put a ball point pen through it.
Yum
Ouch man.....[ohcrap]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok...here we go:

1. Initials over left ankle
2. My old band logo on left side of calf
3. Custom small tribal piece on right side of calf
4. New School Bird on middle of calf
5. Lots of coverup work on my upper back. Mostly bio-mechanical stuff
6. And the biggie- Begining of HR Giger's Li on my lower back. Only have 6hrs of 60 in her and we only have the eyes done. There are no hard lines to this tattoo so it will look smooth.

I used to have 3/4" stretched lobes, I have a 6g tongue barbell, labret, and 10g conch piercing ( for those who don't know, the open area of your ears right before the ear canal. The piece that actually forms the ear)

Been to poor for anymore, but when Li is finished, I'll have a full leg sleeve of a mythical dragon doin battle with 2 knights.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Holy Crap Sooner or Later...I have a lot of friends who have plugs, but maybe like 8s or so. I have 2 tattoos (for now) and my naval is pierced.
My tattoos are both at the bottom of my back, on the left an right sides (I'm holding out on the middle because I know it's gonna be more painful right on my spine)
1. Kokopelli- God of Fertility- I got him for good luck, plus I just love mytholgoy. Here's a link if you want to see kind of what he looks like and read up on him:) http://www.kokopelli.com/

2. Chinese word for Love- my ex-fiance and I got it together, he got his on his chest, mine on my back...I don't regret it, he was my true love, who knows, we still may be together someday, but looking at it reminds me of the happiest times of my life. It's pretty cool, it's black with red...I like it.

R&D...you're much braver than me. I don't think I could get my foot done, with no fat and hardly any thing seperating the needle from my bone, but it's such a cool tattoo!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have two tats, one on the right leg It is an aztec style sun made up of a couple different tats, that way it's not like anyone elses. I also have one on my back from shoulder to shoulder that i designed myself, kinda of tribal. Everyone who has seen it it really likes it, even my mom, which is not an easy task to pull off.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know what you mean....LOL..

If my foot had been my first tatoo, it would have been my last....speaking of which it is my last, NO-More for me, too much pain on that foot one....[:D]

Emilee225 my naval is also pierced, it is my favorite, 14G, my Tongue 10G bar-bell, upper ear, 14G horseshoes, and I have 14G hoops in my lower ears....not getting anything more, all done for me....

[;)]

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Yeah, I've got my upper ear pierced too (also my ear loebs, which were done when I was 4 years old) but I must say that my upper ear was probably the least painful thing I've had done, my naval ring...I actually got it caught in my bracelet one time when I was changing my shirt, ripped it...ouch!! It was really easy to get infected too, but Bactine is the best stuff in the world!!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, I know that there happen to be more people out there that have ink. Come on now and share..... We all got ink for a reason,......I got a good one, my mother cuts the hair of a guy that has "Prime USDA #1 Choice." tatoo on his a** (drunk laugh when he was younger)

Emilee225, Sorry girl been out of town for the weekend.....I've been lucky and not ripped my naval ring, but have had numerous of infections, the naval seems to be a sensitive one in that area...

·
Registered
419 Posts
i have 3 on my right arm
1. the first one is a tribal rose, the 2nd is on the inside part of my ars that is in chinese and says dragon fire, and the 3rd one is on my upper arm its is of 2 roses wrapped in barbed wire

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I have 3:

The first is a cross on my right calf. My older sister and I both got this cross, hers is purple and black, mine is red and black.

The second is a peace symbol on my left calf, it's green. I don't know why.

The last is a skull wearing a jester's cap with the word "JOLLY" underneath it on my right upper arm. It is the last one I got and it is almost 12 years old now, but it still looks good - done by Sailor Moses.

I also have my tongue pearced but have not had anything in it for almost a year. I know people say this grows up after a few days, but I have had it out for over a year before and put it back in w/o any pain.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got 2....
my left ankle has my name with a 3/4 butterfly at the end of the y, and my gemini sign (II) on my lower back. Piercing is another story, I had my tongue, took it out a while ago. Left eye has 6, right ear has 5 - don't ask why they are different, right nostril, and my navel. I've been done with the piercing for a couple years now but still have plans for at least 2 more tats. :p

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KimmySueZX5 said:
I've got 2....
my left ankle has my name with a 3/4 butterfly at the end of the y, and my gemini sign (II) on my lower back. Piercing is another story, I had my tongue, took it out a while ago. Left eye has 6, right ear has 5 - don't ask why they are different, right nostril, and my navel. I've been done with the piercing for a couple years now but still have plans for at least 2 more tats. :p
Wow girl, [ohcrap]

By the way welcome to the Forum, FF is the best on the internet.

[welcome]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts