Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into this Focus yesterday...It caught my attention so I thought Ill share..Sorry but these are the best pics I can manage.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
It's got some rare wheels on it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
They like to lean waaaayyyy back when they drive look how far back the head rest is. It prolly belongs to who ever works at the place in the pic. I see a prelude and a eclipse with body kits and colorado with black wheels.

·
Registered
318 Posts
holy schnikes sean hylands!

steal them and save them from that monstrosity. :p

-gabe

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Look at the other 2 fails parked to the right lol.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Id stake him out and offer $ for the wheels make up some bs on how u like his paint coordination and how he should put some different wheels on it like svt 5 spokes and say ud buy his off him. he prolly doesnt know what the heck he has

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Ricer-club? Ew. But there is much worse out there.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Id stake him out and offer $ for the wheels make up some bs on how u like his paint coordination and how he should put some different wheels on it like svt 5 spokes and say ud buy his off him. he prolly doesnt know what the heck he has
I might have to monitor the situation lol

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
This is one of the most hideous thing I may have seen done to a focus

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Ken probably sold him the Hylands

·
Banned
176 Posts
^^^ That thing might be worth looking at if it had a ST wing on it instead of that dinky little hatchback spoiler.
...And if the color splits in the paint didn't completely ignore body lines. And if the color combination wasn't horrendous. And if the wheels weren't hideous. And if it wasn't skyjacked.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I died a little inside when seeing this. Even more this morning after seeing a Honda CR-V with basically the same paint scheme. Both made Me want to scratch My eyes out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts