Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and no i dont have a pic becuase i think it would be creepy to stop in front of someones house and take a pic of there car... any way ... its located in ALDEN NY

its a ZX3 with a wide body kits and a huge borla sticker on the side ... the car is red at the top , blue in the middle with a white graphic to finish the car at the bottom .... i seen the FF sticker on there window ...WHOS is it i want to know becuase they live right down the street from me !!!!!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ive stopped and taken pics... then ran when they came out... lol

·
Spunky!!!
5,730 Posts
and no i dont have a pic becuase i think it would be creepy to stop in front of someones house and take a pic of there car... any way ... its located in ALDEN NY

its a ZX3 with a wide body kits and a huge borla sticker on the side ... the car is red at the top , blue in the middle with a white graphic to finish the car at the bottom .... i seen the FF sticker on there window ...WHOS is it i want to know becuase they live right down the street from me !!!!!
ring their doorbell and pretend your selling cookies... then ask.. hahaha jk... i say you just ask who ever it is.. but hopefully it'll save time/trouble if that person finds this thread.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
try and post this in the regional forums. Most of a sightings thread, might have better luck there.

·
Registered
185 Posts
it does sound like a nice looking focus.
do a drive by photo shooting. haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts