Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to those of you sick of lookin @ my ride, she just loves her picture taken. It's like a baby, you can't show em of enough!!

Thanks for looking, and understanding. I know, I got to get some pics in another spot. Rather than my parking lot. I'm working on that, just gotta grab a digicam, instead of my phone.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
those are actually pretty good pictures for a phonecam.
not a fan of the midwing, but the rest looks cool.
are you planning on painting the lip and sideskirts?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've got a Motorola RazR. It takes good pics, just wish it had a flash. It sucks @ night.
About the lip kit, I painted it black to match my trim. I've been getting mixed reviews, but I like it that way. So I guess thats the important part.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you do! We wanna see Foci, mass amounts of Foci!!!!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
that would require it to not be raining here. i have my digital cam in the car i just need some dryness to take pics of it.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, oh, that suxx a$$. I hate rain yo. But it is a lot better than snow!

·
Registered
422 Posts
that kit looks bad when its painted black.
it just doesnt have any flow. you car is green, then black, then back to green and so on.

my 2 cents.

·
Registered
723 Posts
get a better cam but the car looks nice black and green goes together but you should get that painted one color

·
Registered
580 Posts
The black and green thing is growing on me, it really is. I'm glad you like it and that's all that matters, but to someone just checking your car out on the street its going to look like you just didn't paint it and slapped it on there. However it would look far worse if you didn't have the black wheels, which I seriously like. Glad you've made your Foci your own.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i havent seen your ride before so youmust not be postin that much, nice car man, props [thumb]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tight looking car. The black kit on a green car actually looks kinda hot!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I actually LOVE the black/green combo.. never though I would.. looks great

*throws up the horns for the KNOT!*

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
PlutoJared22 said:
The black and green thing is growing on me, it really is. I'm glad you like it and that's all that matters, but to someone just checking your car out on the street its going to look like you just didn't paint it and slapped it on there. However it would look far worse if you didn't have the black wheels, which I seriously like. Glad you've made your Foci your own.
Actually I get comments on my car on the street everyday. And I havn't got a bad one yet. [;)]

And thanks again guys, I'm glad to see most of you share my opinion, thanks for all the props.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GPkustoms said:
that kit looks bad when its painted black.
it just doesnt have any flow. you car is green, then black, then back to green and so on.

my 2 cents.
Thats the idea, Green trimmed in black. Basically I just took what the factory already done, (wich is trim it in black, all the oem trim and side skirts were black from stock) and kept going with it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like the looks of the black kit alot. but i just love any color matched with black. but the green works very well. nice job

1 - 18 of 18 Posts