Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was followin one of my friends in his late 80's Camaro RS (V-6). So we are cruisin on a straight road and I pull up next to him and rev it. He looks back and nods, its on! I dropped it into 2nd (we were doin about 35) and left him in the dust. I thought v-6 Camaros were faster than that. Oh well, he also owns a 69 Nova with a 460 and a 250 shot of nitrous so he could whoop my A$$ if he felt like it.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
the 3.1 or 2.8 v6 wasn't all that. Same as in a corsica. Glad you beat him.fun..fun..fun.. The nova might have a 454 or a 466 ( common overbore on a 454), but probably not a 460 ( thats a ford engine)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad,It is a bored out 454, and its probably up to 466 like you said

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
This is great!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Ya my friend at school has a 95 camaro V6 atx, Magnaflow exhaust, chip, and some other parts We have raced a few times, he always gets me off the line but I catch up 1/2 through 2nd and get him..

-Shawn

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I raced my friend who has a v6 auto camaro. We did it from a stop, and I killed him on the take off and just kept pulling away from him. In the end, I beat him by a whole lot of car lengths.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.