Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of everyone on the forum, who on here would you like to meet in person the most? Myself, i would like to finally meet Carmen (CKA) and Chad (S2). I know as far apart as we are, that will probably never happen. Theres quite a few id like to meet, but those two have helped me out the most since i joined. Post up who you would like to meet...............

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Aww Mike, I would like to meet you too, since you always help me a lot as well.
And also Chad, Carleen, Amanda(LIL PZEV), Tom!
And tons others.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, I've met a lot of people off here already but I'd like to meet a lot of the Great Lakes crew, mofocus (Greg), Tom (the owner of this site) & jrzx3 (Jackie).

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
There are quite a few I would like to meet. the three above in Ashley's post ( Greg, Tom, Jackie ). To add, Cassa ( probably will go out to dinner with her and the hubby one day ). B16 ( Mike ), def. Chad , need a trip to Canada for that one ( Hmmm, sctratches head? ), Carmen definately, a few more that I can't think of. Especially the Mods I don't know, a face to the name is always nice. I will say have have met quite a few from here, hell I'm even good friends with a few. But, there was that incident with the family pet that I don't wanna talk about. LOL

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
I'm glad no one wants to meet me.. i'm a crotchety old bastard and won't be bothered.

[giggle]

I'll meet almost anyone... but you'll have to catch me in a good mood. [thumb]

And of course I hope to bump into Carleen in Food Town. [giggle]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
me mike who made this post, hoebag(carleen), ash, turbo tom,s2, tom admin, amanda, jackie, rest of the ff chicks cuz i want one huge pic of them all on my car[:D] pretty much any FF person cuz they are all cool people!

KLONDIKE!
HELLS YEA[:p] hahah sorry had to im bored at work and you want the hump shot

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Tough question! Sounds like we need a national G2G...
Think we can have it at Cassa's house???[cheers]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^i agree witha national g2g, but it should be in the middle of the country for near equal driving for all like missouri, kansas,nebraska, iowa so yea, lets set it up[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'll meet almost anyone... but you'll have to catch me in a good mood. [thumb]
Yeah, same here. I'm sure if anyone caught me on a bad day they would come on here and say 'I met that Chick girl and she was a total bitch![giggle]'[hihi]

HELLS YEA[:p] hahah sorry had to im bored at work and you want the hump shot
You couldn't handle this. Ask viney[:p]

^i agree witha national g2g, but it should be in the middle of the country for near equal driving for all like missouri, kansas,nebraska, iowa so yea, lets set it up[:D]
A couple months ago the moderators had a discussion of having something like the 'other' site has but the topic died and nothing more has come of it. I would really like to do something like that.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
haha this thread is great, and ash i could handle you carmen, jackie all at the same time, heh heh alllllright, im not your average person, im from the u.p, ask joe or anyone at the autoshow how annoying that was hehe

1 - 20 of 227 Posts