Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my WeatherTech mats and the rear one for the trunk area doesn't look right as the mat isn't cut around the Sony sub-woofer.Does anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
It looks like you have a version that needs to be cut. It looks like its even raised to create a lip so you know where to cut.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like you have a version that needs to be cut. It looks like its even raised to create a lip so you know where to cut.
Yes.I can see that Clayton.I'm wondering if they all come like this or is this a mistake.Invoice notes, that I requested Sony System version.yes,I will call them just wanted to ask members first, before I fell into the customer service black hole,...[hihi]

·
Registered
123 Posts
No I understand just wasn't sure if ya noticed, I'd just wait a little while longer and someone with personal experience will chime in.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hey Mz, use the search key for "Weather tech 40519 Cargo Liner" for the thread I started in November. Like you, my initial reaction was that I received the wrong mat.
No worries, you have to trim it. Piece of cake because it cuts very very easily, and fits good. I posted pics in the thread, on page 2.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mz, use the search key for "Weather tech 40519 Cargo Liner" for the thread I started in November. Like you, my initial reaction was that I received the wrong mat.
No worries, you have to trim it. Piece of cake because it cuts very very easily, and fits good. I posted pics in the thread, on page 2.
Linky is the easiest way of directing,.. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502985&highlight=weather+tech+40519+cargo+liner
Got it thanks,wasn't stressing over cutting,just wanted to make sure that I received the correct mat.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks for the Linky tip. I didn't know how to do that.

BTW: I did stress when I first took it outta the box. And to tell the truth, I still do NOT understand why Weathertech leaves the cutting to the user.

I thought the purpose of having 2 mats was to deliver the mat cut to fit.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the Linky tip. I didn't know how to do that.

BTW: I did stress when I first took it outta the box. And to tell the truth, I still do NOT understand why Weathertech leaves the cutting to the user.

I thought the purpose of having 2 mats was to deliver the mat cut to fit.
Dble click on the address bar of whatever page you want to share.Right click and select copy or Command C in Mac.When writing a response in thread or an email,FaceBook,etc,..just click where you want to put it and right click .choose paste or Command V for Mac,Viola link appears,...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts