Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got my roush bumper on and took some pictures before going into work this morning. looks pretty damn good if you ask me. expcet it doesn't really match my svt sideskirts.

solution ~~~> buying roush side skirts now. hope to have them painted and installed in a week or two.

now for the pics...

before it was painted:

and after...

just had to take a picture of it at work

thanks dev (lildisco) for the following pics[thumb]

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
sweet, yeah need new side skrits, it looks outta of place

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
eh, I will comment AFTER the roush skirts go on.....not feeling it right now........it looks good, but I think it's too heavy for my taste, esp with the SVT sides.........should look a LOT better with the Roush sides on.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^ yup the Roush side skirts will be an awesome addition.... looks great so far!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all. yeah i'm thinking about the roush upper spoiler too. i need to check and see if catmostfeared is still selling his whaletail....

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Moved to ”Exterior Body & Lighting Chat”

Nice job on the paint. [thumb]
Is that your own handywork, or did you take it in somewhere?
I'm anxious to see the sideskirts as well. [;)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no my car was in for warrenty repair paintwork (hood and fender) so i figured they could paint the bumper as well but with a cost [:(] i couldn't paint it myself as i don't have the place to do it or the color matching skills lol. i did however spend 2 hours sanding it down to baby bottom smooth though [thumb]
thanks for the move, kinda tickled a little hehe

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
You need to put a Intercooler in that huge opening, followed by a Turbo and you'll be set [thumb]

P.S. Those side skirts look tempting [;)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i'm almost positive they'll fit your sedan??? i'm not 99% sure though. how much longer till you get yours back? HELL YEAH an intercooler would look badass in there. even if i don't have a turbo as of yet [paranoid]

oh and get this, Mike BAss wouldn't even give me my free carwash. i had to take it up and get all the white buffer crap off myself. i don't think i'm going up there for anything else. and i had to them i wanted my FREE loaner too.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Next week sometime.......if you only put an intercooler on and no turbo, you'll be like the Lancer i was telling you about earlier today [thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
bumper looks nice Lee. we gonna get to see it in person on the 10th?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks awesome and the sideskirts would match it, but then the rear wont match anything. Truthfully i dont think it looks bad and the SVT side skirts and rear go together so perfectly i dont think it would look right with roush skirts and SVT rear. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
new sides would look nice, im not a big fan of that rear line on the SVT sides anywho, those are some nice wheels too

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for all the comments guys/girls if any [:D] i am going to keep the rear bumper as there really isn't anything out there that i like over it. just can't wait for my side skirts to arrive and be painted so they go on asap.

they are TSW Revo. they are also on the Saleen Focus also. i've seen them on ebay for about $379 shipped but just for the rims though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts