Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a grill badge that is like the ST badge but instead says SE... I am doing the st visual conversion and want to badge the grill with what it is....an SE lmao

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks for the replays... I thought of a trophy engraving place could make it. istat just sent me a link for a Pontiac minivan se badge... I just ordered that. But will message 20 thanks

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I have an idea for 'funny' badges. Designed to emulate the script, or shape of the originals, but with goofy words like Seaslug, or 'Mucus 500'
or 'Dribble'.
Hving a 3D printer and a little skill with programming it would allow endless variations.
Dental floss someones real badge and put on the fake...

I would like one on my car that reads: "Cabbage". In the Focus script.[cheers]

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
It's all good sorry about my rant lulz

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Who else makes em with that quality? No one and they are done in collaboration with Bill aka Twenty, so you know they are high quality, because the man is a perfectionist. If you don't wanna pay 65 for something not very many will have, then go and either try and make these yourself, or look for someone who makes them

·
I Like Red
3,245 Posts
Most places charge an arm and a leg for a small ass cutout. If they will even do it...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I'd love to get a couple Ti badges. I need a 3D printer.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Thanks for the help... I DID search this forum high and low for my answer first... I even pm'd a member who had what I was looking for. Couldn't find it so I asked for help... thanks for the link
No problem [thumb]

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My st muffler and valance came into ford today. Will have the muffler installed on Monday or Tuesday. They will trim my stock valance for the center exit to clear. Only parts I'm waiting for now are the rockers and the spoiler. Dropped the front bumper cover, st valance off to get painted.. then just drop the car off 1 day to have it all swapped over.. I'll use the se badge I got of another car for now, but am ordering 1 from twenty. i'll post pics really soon. Thanks for everyone's help. FF rocks!!!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Not sure if the size is close enough but I've noticed the newer escapes use a similar font to the focus ST emblem on the Lift gate but actually say SE

1 - 20 of 25 Posts