Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i live here in atlanta GA but may be moving to syracuse in the next month or so, so i was wondering how many foci's are in central Ny. cuz if i come up i will try and set some GTG going cuz here in atl we do it atleast once a month and its a blast. so post if you live around there or wouldnt mind getting some gtg before the snow comes!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
my friend went to morrisville yea we should get a big GTG before the snow hits!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would be down for that but i can't bring my car, I already took it off the road for winter, the truck is here though-Jon

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Fort Drum, NY. It's about an hour north of Syracuse, just outside Watertown.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I'm in upstate N.Y. near Albany, about 150 miles from Syracuse.

Meet me 1/2 way for a GTG?

LOL

·
Registered
557 Posts
About an hour west of Syracuse.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we should have one i dont know when but big old up state GTG

·
Registered
160 Posts
How about a meet in march-april???? last summer we had a meet at crossgates mall in albany and we all were talking about having a meet at the big mall in cuse. we had some hecktick times that day....the hell raising was on in a big way!!! i know it's a little soon to talk about march-april but maybe that way we can get a large group. chime in if it sounds like a plan-Jon

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
If I have enough warning of an event in 'Cuse I can get off and make the drive [thumb] I need to get over and visit the other side of the state sometime, heh

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well hopfully this goes somewhere and we have a big meet, by the way I like your symbol.-Jon

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
freejack16maggot said:
Well hopfully this goes somewhere and we have a big meet, by the way I like your symbol.-Jon
Likeswise. Its on the rear window of my car [;)] How bout yours?

·
Registered
160 Posts
i got custom emblem stickers made and one on my oil cap. I might do an autobot paint skeem like a ghost flame type of thing but with and autobot symbol ghosted on a heavy puarl blue-Jon

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
A ghosted symbol on the hood or rear quarter panels would look pretty sweet on blue. I have a little racing stripe design that I've been toying around with; maybe it will end up on the car when my makeover is done. Anything deep purple goes well with yellow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts