Votes: 47 64.4%
  • Manual German built 5 speed

Votes: 26 35.6%
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to help the marketing folks at Ford.

Who has the 5-speed? Or, who wanted a 5-speed but got the SEL or TIT with automatic anyway?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"woulda got a stick shift it was a 6 speed" ?
You make a good point. Ford will have to keep up with the Jones.

2013 Focus 6-speed manual, has a nice ring to it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The wife hates driving a stick so I had to have the 6 speed AT.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Shiftless... although I do use the select-shift some. But I probably don't count seeing as I never properly learrned to drive a manual beyond what I taught myself which wasn't enough to warrant buying a car with one and tearing it up...

·
Registered
425 Posts
still can't vote :/

Got the auto. Only have owned sticks to this point, I would have preferred a 6 speed stick, but had to make a compromise somewhere. I actually don't mind this auto so much, the DSG is kinda nice, and still vaguely feels like a manual transmission sometimes.

·
Registered
968 Posts
5 speed, would have probably gotten an SEL if it were available with a stick (in the US).

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hope/wish by October they would have a Manual option for SEL and Ti models. Because I love MT vehicles but, I really want MFT as well. Chance of this happening? I'll be optimistic and dream. I doubt they'd change it mid-production.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm on a business trip right now renting a SEL with the automatic. I have a manual SE 5-door on order (built next week), but this automatic is so good that I'm having second thoughts. I guess I won't be able to decide for sure until I try out the manual when it arrives.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I guess it is sacrificing more control for amenities ? Because that's the problem being faced lol.
My wife liked the dual zone AC a lot, luckily we both wanted a stickshift more.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 91 Posts