Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far the list for us to meet at Cracker Barrel which is at the mango exit and I4 is:

Focus825
Purolatino
Gone Postal
VizualxtacyZX3

If any one else wants we are leaving the crackerbarrel at 9am sharp

Ps contact # for me is 727-946-0151 if you have any questions

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey vince I will be there! You met me before look foward to rolling with yall

·
Registered
503 Posts
Any of you planning on eating breakfast there besides me? I'll be there at 8:00 A.M.

·
Registered
469 Posts
GonePostal said:
Any of you planning on eating breakfast there besides me? I'll be there at 8:00 A.M.
good call.. it would probably be good if we did get there at 8 for breakfast.. i spoke to dan last night and he said they arent looking to fire up the grille til around 1-2p.. so we might wanna get some early morning viddles[thumb]

hey vince.. im lookin for it online so i know how to get there...
is this the address?

6150 Lazy Days Blvd
Seffner FL 33584-2968

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not much eating going to be happening until we get there regardless. Vince has the dogs and I have the burgers.

From what I can remember, the Cracker Barrel is located on the north side of I-4 shortly after crossing I-75. The Rooms To Go Warehouse is located on the opposite side of the interstate and can be easily seen from the freeway. Take the exit that gets you to Rooms To Go and then a left under the I-4 Interstate. From there, you should be home free.

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey guys,ill be there between 8 and 9am... but just to let you guys know,im having an air/fuel problem so dont go to fast,ill probably putt around 65-70mph..my printer is outta ink and im just following you guys there so no paper directions for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts