Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody knows who has the number one build SVT for each year? has anyone ever came across this info?...im reallt interested in the 2004 year seeing as it is the last and thats what i have [ohcrap]

·
Registered
522 Posts
I was wondering if anybody knows who has the number one build SVT for each year? has anyone ever came across this info?...im reallt interested in the 2004 year seeing as it is the last and thats what i have [ohcrap]
Good question... I don't even know. I'm curious if it's still on the road. FWIW I have #414.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I am not allowed to say.................

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I can only direct you to the SVT division at Ford.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'd put money on them being crushed. The first couple vehicles are usually test vehicles that are built without emission labels and cannot be sold. Later, they build pre-production vehicles that sometimes can be sold.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i bet svt has one of every color sitting in the back of a wharehouse some where. how come you no so much vince????????

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
There was a guy on here that had the very last one built. Sadly the car got wrecked and is no more. Kind of neat though. The strangest one I saw was 73 Hemi cuda number 666. It was at a car show.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
i bet svt has one of every color sitting in the back of a wharehouse some where. how come you no so much vince????????
Because I am the Vince of NO

·
Registered
297 Posts
For 2004, I've got the 7th one built for the year. Notably, Ford was the original owner and the folks at SVT told me it was a "media" car. Never got an explanation, but I assumed it was used for evaluation by magazines, etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts