Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im am going to buy sideskirts for my ST with SAP but am looking to see what goes good with it, Who has pictures?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I don't have pictures yet as mine is still in the body shop but I bought SVT sideskirts to go with the SAP kit. I figured it would look good since the hatches use the SVT bumper, but I am not sure of a sedan bumper.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eleanor Focus, is that your Shelby? My dad just ordered a GT500, black convertible with red stripe package, it should be in sometime in january

·
Registered
276 Posts
Focus112, no unfortunately not, I saw it at the WOW car show. I was shot down on a two door vehicle, that is why I bought my ZX5. But things are looking up as I just put in my order for a 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged [^]

can u post pics when u get ur car out of the shop. cause i want side skirts but dont no wut would go.

why wouldnt ford add that in??
to answer the first part, yes I will, should be by next weekend

to answer the bold cuz ford is too friggen cheap

They say it is because they did not want to cheapen the SVT by using too many SVT parts on a non SVT vehicle.

Truth be told that they had an excess amount of SVT rear bumpers left and not to many side skirts so they just wanted to use up thier stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts