Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some places to get it from because I googled it and it didn't turn up much/too high price. I'm buying one soon so I wanna know who sells it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
im in the same boat, back when i didnt have the money..i could find it everywhere now that have the money i can find it for [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
well get the powerworks sc..its just as cheap and gives better numbers

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not for the SVT it's not as cheap. Unfortunatly. All the deals are for the regular zetec Gen 1 kit which they are updating, so they are getting rid of their stock. The SVT version is sitting at about 4700 the best I've found.

·
Registered
862 Posts
We can get the SVT JRSC with BBK. They are 3050 plus shipping. You better order soon because JRSC is not making them any longer.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
I am at a loss, does Ford Racing make a SVT BBK and a non-SVT BBK? Also are they going to stop making the SVT BBK or just selling them together?

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ford makes the BBK, the upgrade "package" which has injectors, pulley, some other stuff. From what I've heard Jackson Racing has stopped production of the SVT supercharger, and the BBK kit is just something companies offer lumped in with it. All I know is I need to get one soon haha.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wait no more JRSC M62 kits? Thats not right...

Let me make a one second phone call...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dont Start Rumors!!!

Yel900rr said:
We can get the SVT JRSC with BBK. They are 3050 plus shipping. You better order soon because JRSC is not making them any longer.
I dont know who you are getting your info from but they are blowing smoke up your butt.

JR is not going to stop making the M62 kits...don't start rumors. I repeat JR is NOT GOING TO STOP MAKING THE SVT KITS!!! This is the problem with forums - anyone can post serious BS.

Call them and talk to someone instead of posting crap that has not been confirmed by the manufacturer. PM Me if anyone has something to contest here.

Peas,
-Jeff

·
Registered
60 Posts
thank you for verifying that.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Re: Dont Start Rumors!!!

justjeffrey said:
I dont know who you are getting your info from but they are blowing smoke up your butt.

JR is not going to stop making the M62 kits...don't start rumors. I repeat JR is NOT GOING TO STOP MAKING THE SVT KITS!!! This is the problem with forums - anyone can post serious BS.

Call them and talk to someone instead of posting crap that has not been confirmed by the manufacturer. PM Me if anyone has something to contest here.

Peas,
-Jeff
They told us that they were going to stop making the kits and we just ordered more and they told us now they are going to make more. As far as blowing smoke anyone that has dealt with us knows better.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I agree, we both know you are a good company but you flat out said that jackson Racing was not going to make the JRSC SVTF kits anymore!!
I posted my remarks because I felt that this was an unfair swipe at the product. You know as well as I do that the FI market is quite competitive and when your comments are held in such hi regard sometimes these rumors create quite a tailspin. Thats all, no more-no less.

I understand how mistakes can be made and that is why I have personally made sure your assigned JR salesman has the 411 regarding the Ford Racing & JR relationship.

·
Registered
152 Posts
...I'm not too sure, but I was told by a local distributor (the one I bought my kit from), that JRSC discontinued the SVTFocus supercharger. This information came about 3 months ago. So, who knows'? I'm sure that some retailers have the kits in stock, but maybe they're not receiving any more shipments of that particular product. I don't know if that's helpful, or not.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I got one... in my dreams every night, i got it from a dream fairy i forgot her name, sadly when i wake up in the morning its just my plain zetec that its outside waiting for me...LOL

·
Registered
148 Posts
No pressure, like you said im sure some retailers have stock and perhaps JR is having stock issues now that ford buys so many. It does help and thanks for your post focalpointe.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ray, your PM box is full, please clear. I am trying to get ahold of you on here because it is easiest at this time. But I will be calling you soon if it is impossible to contact on here. Thanks.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I cleared my PM out.

We were told by our sales rep that the SVT kits were discontinued. We were informed of that directly from our source at JR. Hopefully we will get good information from them in the future. Then we ordered 1 of the last 2 they had supposedly and then they were going to make more kits. If you know someone there tell them to get there facts straight.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just to reiterate...

Yel900rr said:
If you know someone there tell them to get there facts straight.
Thanks Yel900rr,

Just for the sake of all the loyal JR fans who might be keeping an eye on this thread, I will say it once more - there are no plans to discontinue the SVT JRSC. Now, if FORD provides Jackson Racing with the financial incentive to stop selling them directly to the public, well then that is an entirely different story. Money talks and bs walks in different ways.

The SVT JRSC still sells very well and its reputation in the focus market is to thank for that success. JR is happy to work with the focus community, and will continue to do so all the way through the foreseeable future. Hold me to that. Seriously.

Meanwhile, get the JRSC ZX3 or SVT BBK from Jackson Racing themselves, or get them from Summit, Mcnews, Import Car Part Plus or whomever 'cause the Superchargers are still as available they ever were.

Thanks for your posts, and ill make sure the phone guys all get on the same page.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts