Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 ZTS D23
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 ZTS with the 2.3 and auto 4f27e transmission. I know they aren’t very strong and was wondering if anyone still builds them? I know years ago Lentech used to but when I look on their website it’s all AOD transmissions now. Does anyone know anything? Otherwise I’ll probably find a parts car and just do a MTX-75 swap. Planning on eventually going forced induction so I’d rather do this right the first time. I know doing the MTX swap is tedious so I figured I’d ask about building what’s already in the car first just to see. Thanks in advance guys much appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here is my completely fabricated Center 4F27E 4-speed auto. These auto can deal with well over 500Whp at the same time, Nobody has gotten pass 600 with these auto. There was a GM/Holden at my nearby programmed with 700whp with a similar grip unit I got so how about we witness what. There's over $5000 worth of parts and work into this auto. I'm looking out for the machine shop to complete my motor so it ought to be a couple of months and afterward it's an ideal opportunity to race. TCS/Lentech 9" converter with 23 spline Lentech valve body Channel, siphon push, end spread, band, contact container, formed cylinder pack, gasket and seal unit.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

·
FF Affiliate
30,485 Posts
Actually I made 723 WHP with a Lentech , Custom Electronic Manuel Valve Body with a Trans brake , LSD , extra clutches , upgraded imput shaft and much much more

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts