Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 ZTS D23
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 ZTS with the 2.3 and auto 4f27e transmission. I know they aren’t very strong and was wondering if anyone still builds them? I know years ago Lentech used to but when I look on their website it’s all AOD transmissions now. Does anyone know anything? Otherwise I’ll probably find a parts car and just do a MTX-75 swap. Planning on eventually going forced induction so I’d rather do this right the first time. I know doing the MTX swap is tedious so I figured I’d ask about building what’s already in the car first just to see. Thanks in advance guys much appreciated.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Here is my completely fabricated Center 4F27E 4-speed auto. These auto can deal with well over 500Whp at the same time, Nobody has gotten pass 600 with these auto. There was a GM/Holden at my nearby programmed with 700whp with a similar grip unit I got so how about we witness what. There's over $5000 worth of parts and work into this auto. I'm looking out for the machine shop to complete my motor so it ought to be a couple of months and afterward it's an ideal opportunity to race. TCS/Lentech 9" converter with 23 spline Lentech valve body Channel, siphon push, end spread, band, contact container, formed cylinder pack, gasket and seal unit.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

·
FF Affiliate
31,162 Posts
Actually I made 723 WHP with a Lentech , Custom Electronic Manuel Valve Body with a Trans brake , LSD , extra clutches , upgraded imput shaft and much much more

Tom

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I have a 2004 ZTS with the 2.3 and auto 4f27e transmission. I know they aren’t very strong and was wondering if anyone still builds them? I know years ago Lentech used to but when I look on their website it’s all AOD transmissions now. Does anyone know anything? Otherwise I’ll probably find a parts car and just do a MTX-75 swap. Planning on eventually going forced induction so I’d rather do this right the first time. I know doing the MTX swap is tedious so I figured I’d ask about building what’s already in the car first just to see. Thanks in advance guys much appreciated.
Well, I've an 2nd hand Lentech torque converter with 23 spline and their standard valvebody ( not the Trans brake ) up for sale
You gotta have the protype Custom Electronic box from Lentech, they only made 2-3 back in the day.
I just spoke to Lentech and like No wonder it didn't want to shift into 3rd and overdrive.

·
Registered
2004 ZTS D23
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have bought a 2005 ST parts car and will be doing the manual swap soon. I do appreciate the replies though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts