Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone-

We’re happy to be aboard FocusFanatics as an authorized vender. We are here to assist Focus enthusiasts with questions and information regarding Speedhut’s Custom Gauge line.

Speedhut is an American based company started in 2000 by Aaron Westberg, the grandson of the founder of Autometer products. Speedhut was founded with the idea that a superior gauge could be created with custom options included.

Speedhut sells direct to the public. Our gauges are individually created with custom colors, logos and graphics to match our customers’ needs.

Speedhut’s gauges use the latest proven stepper motor technology. Stepper motors provide the most accurate and stable readings over the entire range. Our gauges are backed with an unequaled LIFETIME warranty on the circuit board, and Five year warranty on everything else. No other gauge company can match our warranty.

Please contact me with any questions regarding your Speedhut Gauges. Thru August 15, 2006 Speedhut is offering free standard graphics on focusfanatics members gauges.

Type "focusfanatics" in the promo box on Speedhut’s home page and start designing. I look forward to working with you!

Heath Bell
Speedhut Sales

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
cool......when I get boost I WILL be getting the boost and EGT gauges from you guys....I actually did the design I want on your site yesterday, and have a printout in my room right now [;)]

any word on a custom wideband A/F gauge? I know it's expensive, but I would like to get all the same brand when I eventually do boost the car.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have developed ( Not listed yet on the web site) a wide band gauge that will work with wide band controllers, like innovates LC-1 or Dynojet's Commander.

The wide band gauge reads from 10-18 AF readings.
User can dial in any voltage to fit there application if needed.

It will look just like our other revolution line of gauges with setable warning and pointer. Gauge is customizable.

Ill have more information on this gauge in a week or so.
We should be ready to ship then.

Should be very competive in price!

Heath

1 - 4 of 4 Posts