Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who else is involved with the SVTOA site?

My name is the same there as here!?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't received my registration yet. I have no user account for the SVTOA site... I have purchased my car 3 weeks ago.. Will I receive the account info when I get the first issue of the magazine?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took months for me to get my SVTOA info... I called the SVTOA and they set the account up for me... If you wan't want to wait you should be able to just call. Unless they stopped doing this for some reason but GREG the SVTOA webmaster is awesome!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I've been posting on there for about a week now. I don't have my SVTOA membership stuff either, but I emailed them and they set up my forum account, but it won't let me in the member's only areas until I am a registered member.

I also use the same name on there.

I've had my car 5 weeks now and I'm STILL WAITING PATIENTLY [?|] for my membership info.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I would like to add that I agree with imajsdaddy the boards are friendlier over there, great bunch of guys and gals. It seems sometimes over here a lot of negative comments fly back and forth and a lot of those times it's at each other and not about the cars. I think most of it is by non svt owners, maybe they are just bitter .... lol[rofl]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) DARN REGULAR FOCI OWNERS!!!

See I can talk as I have a SVT and a ZX3! My sife ZX3 is cool too though. Everyone says her's looks better! It's pimped out from the dealer! See my Photos in the SVTOA web site for pictures!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
[hatchet] HEHE this was the oldest thread I could find to resurect.

·
Banned
621 Posts
^lol, where's the pics "imajsdaddy"????

Rise from your grave and save my daughter......

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
he called me a noob....I'm Telling!!

LOL

Hey atleast I didn't ask somebody from 4 years ago a question.. **cough SAGE cough**

·
Registered
723 Posts
LOL, I 'm going to look for an older one. When was this site even started?

·
Banned
621 Posts
he called me a noob....I'm Telling!!

LOL

Hey atleast I didn't ask somebody from 4 years ago a question.. **cough SAGE cough**

Hey man, it was like 3a.m, when I found that thread, Honest mistake[:(]

NOOB!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts