Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who has Roush Front Bumper or Body Kit?

Ok, so here's the deal. To anyone that has the Roush front bumper/body kit, could you please take some pictures??? I was able to get my hands on one but it didn't come with the fog lights, and i need to know how they are mounted and how they look. Please... I really need them. Also where can i get a pair of Roush Fogs?[???:)]

Thanks in dvance.[thumb]

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do they need some kind of a mounting bracket? or how are they mounted?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
i think you can buy the fogs for even cheaper from focussalvage.com they're only like 47 bucks compared to the 52 that FORDSVTPARTS gave me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have no pics as my roush kit is sitting at my house in Thunder Bay, ON and I am in Calgary AB for 2 more weeks. When I get home it is going straight on, along with my new hood.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
mine (the SVT) use 4 screws to mount into holes around the light on the bumper

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My roush front has no hole for screws. It has two tabs around the hole but nothing else, i can't figure out how they will mount on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes I have the same problem could someone please answer this as I want to put them in. It seems that if you drill holes it will ruin the front bumper. Are there some clips that can be ordered?

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figured it out. It's actally very easy. Just get the SVT fogs, and you're set to go from there.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just slide them into the openings (wholes) they should just snap in place and you should be able to use some little srews to hold them in place.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes pics Please That would help me out also I getting ready to do the fogs also. I was also wondering how they were going to fit.

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry guys, i had lots of work to do.
I'll take pics today.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts