Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you like it.This is a 2003 PZEV with:FC 2.3L race header,2.5" flex pipe,under drive pulley kit,cold air intake,Borla 2.5" exhaust,65mm throttle body,A/C knob kit,oil cap and power steering cap kit,polished door seals,billet antenna,short throw shifter,Cobalt 2 guages,Steeda diamond plate floor mats,shifter bezel,cig lighter,SVT body kit,door handles,mirrors,tires,Mach headlights,F1 Polished Wing,FR Focus Tuner 17" wheels,Eibach Sportlines and Pro-Dampers,rear seat delete kit,Street Glow neons(under car),custome interior paint,custom exterior graphics,and a Pioneer sound system.She runs [email protected] N/A.153.5 whp and 154.2lbs torque.Coming soon is NX direct port wet kit which is patiently waiting in the garage.[:D]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Nice, it looks good. Are your graphics painted or stick on? I read the custom part, but just wanted to know if you had it custom painted or not.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Well, if the "rice police" see this they're going to tear into you like Thanksgiving turkey for that and a few other things. I think it looks good, but I prolly wouldn't have done the wiper thing, it's seriously played out and not many cars look right with only one wiper. But hey, that's just my opinion. [:I]

·
Registered
185 Posts
The car looks good, but I'm confused about the 1 wiper. Is that supposed to be cool? Seems silly to me. I guess I'm out of touch.

·
Registered
51 Posts
the car looks good... i could go w.o the vinyl... but thats just me....

the windshield wiper has got to go... THATS SOO RICE AND WE NO LIKE RICE
(holds up the uncle bens rice pack)

but overall that focii looks damn good... sweet ride

*david*

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like the graphics..[thumb].definetly put the other wiper on..I would also get a black shorty antenna and I don't car much for the wing on the back....course all this is coming from someone whos car is all stock [confused]

·
Registered
965 Posts
I like the vinyl. It looks really good. And i also dont understand the one windshield wiper thing but its not that bad [unsure]

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I love the car man. I really am starting to like the ZX3 or hatch body more and more. This is also one of the only decal designs I have ever liked.

·
Registered
446 Posts
i like the car, youve got alot of perfomance parts already, i like that.
BUT... not likin the one wiper deally, and isnt it usually the other wiper thats kept on?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
honestly the cleanest focus ive seen, very nice graphics. could do better with white wheels to complete the scheme

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Awesome car man you did a really good job with it. Are those the ford racing wheels?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts