Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone think about the White roush wheels on a Black ZX3? a buddy wants em but he is unsure....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
this really doesnt belong here because there are no pictures...

but in my opinion it will look good but be a lot of work to keep clean

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i am tryin to photo shop a pic, but im no good at it. where else could i post this?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
if you want a photoshop done try the "photos & camera fanatics" section towards the bottom of the forum... someone like myself or auto and a few others will probably get on it in a day or 2

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Some of the best rally cars I've ever seen were black with white wheels (especially white Compomotives...drool...) but white SVT Euros should look good as well (I'm assuming those are what the Roush wheels look like).

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea the roush wheels look like euros, im jealous that my buddy picked em up before i got to, maybe i can convince him to sell em to me then i will sell my Stock Saleen 6-spoke wheels to someone.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
White on black would be sexy. DO it if you can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it would look good. Contrast is an eye catcher. But I agree with others, and from self experience, white wheels are very tough to keep clean.

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I would recommend looking at OZ Superturismo WRC wheels too if he hasn't bought those Roush wheels already.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I would recommend looking at OZ Superturismo WRC wheels too if he hasn't bought those Roush wheels already.
I believe the OZ's are going to cost a good bit more though correct?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i was able to get the white roush wheels and i will have pics 2marow but it looks sick!!!!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
roush rims are very clean and look good on any fofo as long as its monochromatic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts