Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how would white stripes look on the st.. so i gave it shot and i think they look great! turned out better than i tought!
here they are...

tell me what you think about 'em
i just love it !!!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
dude! looks so badass! i love it.

god that car is gorgeous. even better in person

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
psh w/ or w/out stripes i just want the car!

but it does look good

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I think it looks Great

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I normally dont like racing stripes.. (maybe because i see them on shit slow cars like neons and tercels most of the time) But it looks good AND you have the power to back it up man! [thumb]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i didnt like stripes much either.. but the release pics of this facelift had blue ones ( on a white car) and they looked great imo! so i thought they would look cool on the red too.. thnks for your replies!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
i love it...
strip is not too fat or too skinny!!
Just right!!
i love that read sexy car!!

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
Time for those white wheels you had on in the photoshop when you were trying to decide on whether to do the stripes or not.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i know, but there is one problem, i moved to mexico city, and back in san diego the only shop i found to have the wheels in the correct pcd didnt have 'em in stock, and here it looks like only sportiva brand wheels are available in most shops.. i even asked if they have ANY style wheel in white and they dont.. so im deciding what to do..
anyway thnks for the replies :D, keep 'em coming!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
simply put, BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
wow very nice i like it....i love how the "ST" sparkles in the sunlight on that second to last pic

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
i think its a stupid look, you should definitly get rid of the car.. just ship it here and to my address and call it good lol, jking man, that looks really good!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
se ben chingonas... se parece al gt500 jaja.. ahora se me antojan unos rines negros para ese carro, alomejor i gunmetal

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
that looks absolutely nasty! i love it!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts