Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone up in that area wanna meet up with me on saturday morning? i have to drop my car off at D&L Tint at 8:00am, and figured we could grab breakfast and shoot the shit for a bit.

anyone?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Saturday ? I'll be headed to 75-80 dragway with the rest of the focus nuts, show up there and do the tint another day...[:D]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
how much are you getting the tint for tj. would like to know. ive been looking for a place to get mine done too

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
180 frickin bucks. but i love this place. had my last car done there, lots of my friends have gone there, etc, etc. it's worth the money you spend.

·
Registered
341 Posts
bailin on a big g2g for window tint......pssst, too cool for school

-Ult

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool. Your getting your's done the day after me[:D]
C'mon TJ! Why can't you join us on Saturday???

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Don't forget ash, can't roll your windows down for a few days after tint..you getting 35%.Thats what I have ...nice, or are you going the full sinister look and getting 20%..tell me the truth I know you want the 20%!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ if your'e asking me, i'm getting 35%. had 20% on my black zx3, which looked dope as hell. but i'm going for a more "clean" look with the zts, so... 35 will be enough for me.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Viney I'm getting 35% cause I wanna stay legal. Plus like scrion said I'm trying to keep it clean.[:D]

·
Registered
292 Posts
scironzts you still comin on saturday? yea or nea

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to white marsh? yeah. or were you referring to the drag gtg? cause i never said i was goin to that. heh heh. i'll be at the terrapin motorsports show/dynoday after i get back from tint.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah Aaron your my bitch and no one cares....

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I think you would look cute in nothin' but aluminum foil!!!...see, I care[:)]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
[:I]
Not on a cold day I wouldn't...

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
In that case...I can't wait for some summer drag racing on nice hot days..lol[:D]

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
a couple??? I figured one would be enough...why would you need.......oh never mind?!?[:I] [:0]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts