Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone post some pics of your white guage faces? i'm thinking of getting one, but dont know what it will look like. Thanks

·
Registered
318 Posts
I bought some EL glow gauges G4 style, I don't have a picture but I bought them off of ebay and they look bad ass and only for 30 bucks.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Trpinbillies said:
Could anyone post some pics of your white guage faces? i'm thinking of getting one, but dont know what it will look like. Thanks
yo man i'm playing on the site with the custom stuff it's kinda a pain. Like i can't find anything that will seem to actually match everything else in my car. Mo do u have any pics of ur night and day shots?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've got the white face gauges in my ZTS, and if I didn't delete the pics from my account, I'll upload them, but I think I did. I'll try to get some pics up for ya.

·
Registered
11 Posts
my ebay indiglo's

day:

night:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
wow holy shit ya it does

·
Registered
9 Posts
Seriously...how hard is it to put one of these things on? How does the clear plastic front panel remove? I've read somewhere u have to cut this off with a dremel tool? And also you have to remove the needles? Sounds like a pain, but is it really?

·
Registered
60 Posts
ive seen a few sets of the speedhut gauges very nice. high quality and highly recommended.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
beyond2k said:
Seriously...how hard is it to put one of these things on? How does the clear plastic front panel remove? I've read somewhere u have to cut this off with a dremel tool? And also you have to remove the needles? Sounds like a pain, but is it really?
Does anyone know the answer to this question posted by beyond2K [?]
Any instructions posted on a website [?]
[whip]

·
Registered
571 Posts
in the how-to section right here at focusfanatics. the article is "Gauge cluster removal instructions" . and no, you dont cut it out with a dremal... that would just be silly [limp]

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I customized them for my car in the Blood Red color, I think they will look really nice with the liquid gray...I love gray and red together.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i love the blood red one but at night it looks kinda fruity

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Yeah, I really can't decide which color to get. I had the blood red one ready to go, and then thought about whether or not I would like it in the end...but I like the way it looks in the day so much that I don't really care if it looks "fruity" at night:) I think that those gauges are definitely the way to go... custom gauges that is.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'm getting white with blue writing and Euro font. As for cutom text my RPM guage says Solaris and my speedometer says Ford Focus S2

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
I just like the way the blood red will look with the silver and grey! I still don't know if I'm gonna order it or not though because I've heard it's a pain in the butt to install it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts