Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a white gauge face mod for my buddys 02 focus se. I checked out ebay but they only have the ones for the focus with a tach, any help here? thanks I appreciate it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Try our new vendor, SpeedHut, I'm pretty sure I saw they had an option for no tach, and he can choose tons of different options and colours for them!

[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
speedhut is a good start, he can make ya anyway you want it

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ok,

I have a question...why can you not change a stock non tach cluster to a stock or aftermarket cluster with a tach? You can test to see what RPM the car is running which shows up on the LCD screen. So obviously the cluster is getting the information. Is there a reason why you just can't switch them?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
blackheart4355 said:
Ok,

I have a question...why can you not change a stock non tach cluster to a stock or aftermarket cluster with a tach? You can test to see what RPM the car is running which shows up on the LCD screen. So obviously the cluster is getting the information. Is there a reason why you just can't switch them?
You CAN switch out your no-tach cluster for one with a tach. Just go to the junkyard and find you a Focus cluster with a tach. The only problem will be that if you switch them out, the mileage will change, since the mileage is stored on the cluster, not in the computer. Kinda retarded, isn't it?

This is my LX that used to have a standard, tach-less cluster.

·
Registered
532 Posts
So,

Does that mean if I buy a new aftermarket one, I'll start a zero milage again?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts