Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was fun. coming into my favourite entrance ramp, this ones an S turn with a redlight at the beginning and by the end youre on the highway doing 60+ and its all legal. [;)] this late model (02?) civic lx coupe with aftermarket wheels and tires was in front of me at the light. its a 2 lane entrance ramp and there was a van to my left. after the dust cleared and the civic started flying i overtook the van and jumped into the left lane. i flew by the civic and kept it in 3rd gear, it was at 5 grand so whatever speed that was and i just buried this guy. i shifted into 4th and took the last right with him way behind. he passed me about a mile down the road doing about 75. i was minding the limit anyways. its winter here and the roads are usually so wet and slippery lately, today they were pretty nice and it was a nice opportunity to show what the car can do. [cool]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Nice....[hihi]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Haha..nice one Teddy.[headbang] [hihi]

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey teddy where at in ny are you... im upstate near albany... let me know man.. later

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well he started out ahead of me and i had traffic to get past so it was no sure thing, in any kind of race with turns though the focus usually wins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.