Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was joking around and racing my friends old Civic LX (the car has 220,000 miles) at the line when I experienced something that had never happened before in my car, yet is becoming very apparent now.

We were lined up at a light and ready to go, so when the light turned green I launched hard and flew off the line. Then it happened, I started to torque steer real hard into his lane, I had the yank the wheel back to go straight.

It was rather incredible, as the torque steer was very powerful and unline any 4 cylinder car I've been in.

Once again my ZX3 never fails to amaze me, I cant wait to dyno it in April and see what kind of #'s it's putting out.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I've had that happen to me before.;)

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
me too it leaps almost into the next lane i need to grab my wheel when is shift especially 1-2 shift glad you feel the rawness of the foci blk lol tiz a ruthless cizar fo shizzle

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Wow, i have yet to ever notice that with mine, then again I pamper My Vanessa. Anywho, i am under the assumption that you won. It was a civic.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah, Mine does that also if I step on it.. Its just all that power our cars make :/

-Shawn

·
Registered
74 Posts
My dad used to have a ford taurus SHO MTX It was notorious for causeing accidents, Lets be thankful that it's not that bad [driving]

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Infra3sv said:
Another reason why drag racing front-wheel-drive cars is gay
Your opinion < dogshit

Not everyone has a rear wheel drive V8 they can hop in and go race buddy.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
haha its bryan! lol ; ) what do you drive infa you know you could have 500 bux in your pocket and thats all you have to your name and get a geo metro for 450 that is retailing at 600 bux is that a hard bargain lol! wo0t! j/k playa

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.