Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
sry buddie but both them wings are too wack aka too ricey!!! no offense!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Well.. since you stated you LIKE the ricer look... I would go with the second one. OUt of two hideous looking things, its the least hideous looking....

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
second one looks better, i also dont understand on the first one, 'no drilling required' well how the hell are you supposed to keep it up there, lol

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Second def looks better, aluminum spoilers really arent that appealing on a hatch back. hatchbacks are made for whale tales, or something similar to mine, fiberglass. also you might have to do some cutting, esp if you want the hatch to open, aluminum spoilers have long mounts. the top of the hatch where you would be mounting the spoiler there isnt much room to play with. Ive seen aluminum spoilers that mount to the back of the spoiler and sit near the top, but the look funny to me!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Ricier Looks are for the Imports,(Hence the Word Rice Burner) Stick with the FINE Streamlined look of us Domestic Dogoers!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
instead of buying a spoiler, paint those side moldings, for about 70 bucks or so get em painted white, ur car will def look better. Belive me, once i got em done, my car got noticed a lot more! If you need some good advice on ur car PM me, i got some wicked ideas!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Wow...Im not even gonna start on the car....But as far as your choice in wings I would have to agree that #2 is a better choice.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i say go #2. the first one just doesn't look right. i think #2 will flow better and might avtually look really good.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Steeda has a wing in similar style to number 2 that would look better than both although none are my style. I like the RS carbon fiber wing from F2 more than anything else out there but thats just me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
do # two. it is more unique than the first one...

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
y waste money on that when it will serve you no purpose, u will never be going that fast to where your gonna have to create down force for your rear wheels that dont drive the car

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I decided not to get the wing, instead get a dry shot nitrous kit, but i don't want to spend more than $300 and I would rather have a 5lb bottle with the kit. If someone point me the right direction on where to find one like that it would help.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts