Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is two windsheild banners I have been looking at! One of them I can get in light red which somewhat matches my car. The other I can't. Which one would you get and what color?

This one

Or this one???

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i say neither. but if you must i would go with #2. #1 is too boring for me. LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my car is just too plain...tryin got spice it up with some inexpensive things...

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
id say the second one becuase first one is boring and lame.....

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
mscott827 said:
my car is just too plain...tryin got spice it up with some inexpensive things...
i hear ya their, heres a few things ive done to make it look nice for cheap, sides my wheels

1. New rotors i need and pads, so while off i painted my calipers white
2. clean off rear drums sanded em good then painted white, turned out ok, hard when winter and slat rusts em bad
3. painted my engine cover white, turned out nicely, tiny bit of overspray even tho i taped off everything, just sand it off i suppose.
4. FocusFanatics decal 3 bucks and made it look a bit better, also have my garrick RIP sticker on other side.
5. dont have done but get your windows tinted

·
Registered
178 Posts
ohh the sweetness...how much HP do they add?!?

jkjk how big is the first one...i think it could be okay if it's not too big just a little too generic tho

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
dude, dont get a banner that says FOCUS. it already says that on the back of your car. People know its a focus. If you want a banner, join a car club or something like that.

reminds me of a civic here in town with a big decal that says HONDA across the doors. looks really really cheesy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
what about the new FOCUSFANATICS>COM banner we have now?

·
Registered
343 Posts
go for the second one, will look nice on ur car i think

·
Registered
185 Posts
Poney said:
dude, dont get a banner that says FOCUS. it already says that on the back of your car. People know its a focus. If you want a banner, join a car club or something like that.

reminds me of a civic here in town with a big decal that says HONDA across the doors. looks really really cheesy.
Not as bad as the Mustang I saw with a window banner that says HONDA.

I kid you not.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Poney said:

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats just what I was thinking...

But yeah...don't get red. It WILL NOT match the paint on your car, and it'll look very tacky. I've never seen a colored windshield banner that has matched the car. Either get the FocusFanatics.com banner, or get the one you want in black. That way, you have your windshield banner, but it's kind of stealthy (it doesn't stick out too much).

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Decals look like shit.

If you want to make it look better try color matching the trim to the car.

·
here and there
23,092 Posts
Not a big fan of banners either, but the 2nd one looks a LOT better than the first. [:)]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts