Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should i go with the Steeda at $119.95... or the CFM for $109.95??

Im also getting the mustang shift knob from CFM, parents gave me some money for my car for my birthday, and this is what i plan on...an STS...as you probably guessed, lol

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump?

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know its the same tranny. some sites say 03-08, others have one for 03-07, then one for 08. cfm's 08 is cheaper, is right now, im leanin toawrds that. if no one has anything bad to say about it, il order that one, and il give a review for it once ihave it for a week or so.

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds like cfm it is!!! woohoo, first mod for the 08! +rep both!

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
i know its the same tranny. some sites say 03-08, others have one for 03-07, then one for 08. cfm's 08 is cheaper, is right now, im leanin toawrds that. if no one has anything bad to say about it, il order that one, and il give a review for it once ihave it for a week or so.
Before ordering, just call up to make sure everything will fit fine and dandy without modification. Also it would be good to find out if you need any extra parts being that its an 08. With many of the mods out there, many were similar but required other little accessories to make them fit later years such as brackets, fastners etc etc. So just double check.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I've had the Steeda STS on for years and it's awesome. For that little bit of price difference, it's probably just pick and choose.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Should i go with the Steeda at $119.95... or the CFM for $109.95??
Darn Canadian prices. $212 Canadian from our Steeda site north of the border (that's about $180 US, a tidy profit for those guys)

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
either will work in your 08 no problem.

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i went ahead and got the cfm.. the one designed for the 08. cant wait till it gets here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
cool man. i jsut got my '08 the steeda sts and its a big difference. and there isn't anyhtig really different with the shifter compared to older models as far as i know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts