Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Dont waste your money

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for looking! Really, I'm quite stuck, Ive found 2 sets of rims that I like (and are close to my budget), and while you guys are probably gonna laugh or something (I havent seen these on any Foci yet) here they are...

5 Spoke Style
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Disp...CID=C13674x012-wheel&wheelModel=5+Spoke+Tuner

10 Spoke Style
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Disp...ID=C13674x012-wheel&wheelModel=10+Spoke+Tuner

Im getting mixed responses from my friends, and cost is the same, but I cant quite decide.

Thanks!
-Honorsystem

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
I agree .....5 spoke :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
10 spoke, everyone has 5 spoke wheels... even better though, FRPP has a wheel similar to the 07 Cobra, as a tuner wheel that would fit the Focus... which of course, many other mfr's have alternative copies of that wheel. But if you are hard set on a set of five spoke wheels, price out a set of Focus RS wheels, a very unique and clean rim on the Focus!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dont I have to rolls my fenders to make the RS wheels fit? The wheels are going to be riding with about a 2" drop on my car, do you think that would be a problem?

-Honorsystem

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So I changed my mind... Im buying the White 5-spoke SVT wheels... found a site selling em pretty cheap. I cant wait to see my car with em and my new suspension! Pics will definitely be taken when that time comes...

Thanks for the opinions!

-Honorsystem

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, the actual SVT, not those 5-spokes mentioned above.

-Honorsystem

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i thought they discontinued all the white wheels? cus i was thinking about the white EAPs but noone had anything white

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I found some on clearance at buyfordracing.com (of the 5-spoke). I dont know where you can find the EAPs in white though... might want to check there (I didnt look too thoroughly)

-Honorsystem

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
We are a FRPP dealer and i have seen both in person and owned the 10 spokers. Go with the 10 spoke rims. Theyre very good quality and are very nice looking rims in person. The pics dont do them justice, they are really nice in person. You can see them on my svt in my gallery. The lip of the rim has the "Ford Racing" actually engraved into the rim itself and looks cool when you see it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts