Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Which style of painted rim looks better?

• O.G. Style, all black with alloy (polished) lip

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Unique, just the spokes in black, everything else stock alloy.

Votes: 6 60.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on doing my 17" Enkei RS6 rims this weekend, but I found a guy that did his a little differently than the normal black, with alloy lip (which I have done before and they turned out nicely)......he did just the spokes black....I think it looks good, but better than the basic type?Input needed please.

Normal.

Different.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, if someone is good at photoshop,and can edit a picture of the Enkei RS6 wheel, I would love you for life!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Might as well just do the whole thing black cept for the rim because brake duse will cover the inside of the wheel black...and it's a PITA to clean in there.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i like that alot!!!!

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Notice in the second pic, that the interior of the wheel is painted, just not the "deep dish" section. Thanks for the replies!

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I like that [thumb]

·
Registered
531 Posts
I like the first picture better. Stick with those SVT rims, imo. I've always loved the SVT rims. If I didn't have a CD Silver Focus, I'd be encouraging you to sell them just so I could get a hold of em.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do not have the SVT rims, I have the Enkei RS6 17"s. I just wanted opinions on the powdercoating/paint scheme.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts